$1,000-500 Lowe’s gift card for Penfed mortgage and HELOC applications

In recognition of Veterans Day, we are saying thank you by giving away a Lowe’s gift card for all mortgage and HELOC applications taken from 11/8/2019 – 11/15/2019.1

Apply and You Can Receive:

Bullet point $1,000 gift card for VA Loans
Bullet point $500 gift card for Non-VA Loans
Bullet point $500 gift card for HELOC
Learn More
Gift cards will be delivered after your loan has closed.
All loans must be closed by 3/15/2020.1

To receive any advertised product, you must become a member of PenFed Credit Union.

DISCLOSURES

1. PenFed Mortgage offers a Thank You Lowe’s Gift Card to all members who complete a mortgage or Home Equity Line of Credit application between November 8, 2019 and November 15, 2019. Members can receive a Thank You Lowe’s Gift card approximately 6 weeks after closing on a new purchase or refinance first mortgage or Home Equity Line of Credit with PenFed Mortgage, subject to qualification, approval and closing by March 15, 2020. The Thank You Gift card is not available if the interested party contributions have reached the maximum allowable limit per the loan product, please contact your Mortgage Loan Officer for more details. The Thank You Lowe’s Gift cards are available for all funded mortgages in all states, including District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam and Home Equity Line of Credit in all states including District of Columbia. The Mortgage Thank You Gift may constitute taxable income.

[url]https://www.penfed.org/home-equity-center/10-20-home-equity-line-of-credit[/url]

Not sure if $99 annual fee, waived if we cancel after getting it?

1 Like

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

apparently you have to hold the product for 3 years or there’s more fees? Very manual cumbersome process and you sign up for another portal just to review disclosures. + they ran my credit /hard pull w/o me approving it online. I wonder if thats legal?

I’ll stick to CC bonuses instead.

Any one else doing better deals to get Lowes or HD GCs?