Amex Offers Thread

Amex Offers Thread

Some nice offers on most business cards:
10% back at Lowes/Lowes.com up to $100 back (1k spend)
10% back at Staples/Staples.com up to $100 back (1k spend)
10% back at ExxonMobil (directly at pump) up to $100 back (1k spend)
10% back at dell.com/amex up to $1500 back (15k spend)
10% back at Fedex freight up to $1000 back (10k spend)

There’s a $20 off of $60 offer for Google Express I have added on my cards expires 7/1. Potentially combined with TMobile Tuesday 25% off code for $40 off of $80. (Up to $60 off $160)

Been way behind on this, not much left for the end of June. I’ll report back in a few days to see if they have new offers for July.

Side note: on my BCE, got a upgrade offer in my AMEX offers, there’s a $150 bonus/$2000 spend and waived first year AF.

• -Samsclub.com

Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions online at -Samsclub.com by 7/31/2018

• “Expires” : 7/31/2018
  • “Cards”: [“Everyday”, “Blue”]

Lots of new offers dropped this morning. Check your cards.

Notable offers on my Blue card

Best Buy $300/$30 back
Bed Bath and Beyond $25/$5 back
Etsy $40/$10 back

I don’t get any good offers, so I haven’t been using my cards. So I don’t get any good offers :frowning:.

There’s also this real crappy thing happening where Amex has a low cap on these offers now. I woke up this morning saw the Best buy offer. I decided to add it to as many cards as I could and spent 20 minute doing that. By lunch time it was gone, reached max number of redeems.

If you can’t put your life on hold for a $30 deal you’ll never even have seen it on your card.

Thanks for the reminder. I was able to get the BB&B and Total Wine 20 off 100.

Just got $5 off $25 for Staples.

Change is in the air for amex offers. Read the T&C for the Staples offer carefully – it says limit 1 per Member (not per card or per online account like all the other offers before it). I was able to “add” this offer to two cards (two browsers, separate logins), but it later disappeared from the second card.

(also this offer is in-store only)

I don’t like to see this, but Amex’s offers for me have been less that appealing lately. Last year, I actually looked forward to logging in and checking them. Now, I only do it once a month, or so.

The quality of the offers may have something to do with usage being for groceries and gas only, but it’s always been used that way.

Yeah, lots of stuff on the blogosphere (Boardingarea, Doctor of Credit) etc on Amex Offers. I was not able to have multiple offers per card stick. Yesterday’s offers are only sticking to 1 card. Older offers are still on all applicable cards.

Best to only put your Staples Amex Offer on a card that also has the 10% off of office stores Amex Offer, if you’re lucky enough to get both :slight_smile:

Similarly, if you have both the Macy’s 15 off 100, and 10% off department stores offer, then you have a nice stack.

QuikTrip Stores
Spend $5 or more, get $5 back. Up to 3x

Uber: Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $15+ in one or more transactions with Uber or Uber Eats by 12/10/2018.

Amex Offers just got a little less valuable, as I started getting this message when I had already added an offer to another card (e.g. AU card) on the account:

I always added AUs to cards and set up separate online profiles in order to be able to take advantage of useful offers on multiple cards. Now, it seems like the offers are one per account. :frowning:

My Amex Preferred Card had a 10% off insurance payments offer up to $200 (i.e. $20 credit), so I selected it, then called to pay ahead $200 on my auto and renters’ insurance.

The $20 credit shows in my Amex card account today, three days after the insurance charge.

3 Amex cards, 0 for 3 for me. Would have been a good one…

One-time $10 off $50 at Pike Nurseries by 7/22/19 showing on one of my cards today.

I got “spend $100, get back $25” for Staples.