Asset Protection: Frequent Flyer/Hotel Points

most their money’s in china

Super fascinated with this. Every single high profile person who’s been outed in the AM leak has said they didn’t actually do anything, signed up on a goof, etc.

Can you post any links for any of this? The AM stuff? The divorce stuff? I stopped reading his site 4+ years ago so I’m out of the loop on this stuff. I know his wife is still posting pics, apparently with her new ‘travel companion.’ Oof that’s gotta sting.

I’ve done fraudulent transfer actions involving foreign assets. Those cases get VERY expensive VERY fast… and the transferee will be named as a Defendant, and if you can prove fraud against the transferee… they’re on the hook for attorney’s fees.

3 Likes

[sigh] let it go, i’m not doing anything wrong. so eager to villify me.

seriously, y’all hate me that much? let it go. it’s cool i can handle the heat. beats being in debt up to my eyeballs lolz

Ah… Isn’t the American justice system great?

it really is :wink:

your funeral

China has currency, transfer and political risk that’s pretty significant.

2 Likes

but it isn’t full of haters who are in debt up to their eyeballs

Exactly, that’s why we both know that people are DYING to get their money OUT of China due to these strict currency controls… and these claims are all but certainly baseless.

5 Likes

it’s worth the risk to keep money away from litigious folks like yourself [shrug]

Crazytree appeared to be saying he/she was the lawyer, wasn’t the party. So Crazytree wasn’t suing anyone. Based on this, why do you think anyone here is litigious?

1 Like

still, it’s on the same page… trying to villify me when they obviously don’t know the half of it. like talking about sex. “sue this, sue that” “fraud”

sorry kids, not gonna happen. i’m legit

Nobody cares… and I’m saying that in a neutral sense.

4 Likes