Best Nationally Available High APY Liquid Accounts

Best Nationally Available High APY Liquid Accounts

You both love to type a lot? :wink:

No penalty CDs are really very liquid

Vio Bank Online Savings up to 2.35%

CIT Bank Savings Builder is 2.25%

Did you receive the email with the calculated amount? So far I’ve only received an email, about three weeks ago, stating that they will be sending one out.

Funds hit my account between 10/24 and 10/27. I received one email on 11/6 saying that if I added funds, my projected bonus is being calculated. Then on 11/16 I received two emails about 15 minutes apart saying the following:

HonkingGoose, as of 11/5/18, you’re on track to get a bonus of $1,000. To make sure you get the total amount, remember to maintain the funds you deposited through 1/15/19.
Be on the lookout for another note in January with your final bonus amount.

Just as an additional data point, my funds hit my Ally account on 11/1. I later received the same email you received.

My Savings Direct up to 2.4% and Popular Direct up to 2.36%

EBSB High Yield Savings back at the same rate as 2 months ago - 2.5%

https://www.ebsbdirect.com/high-yield-savings-account

Anyone know if that high rate is guaranteed for a while, like maybe for a year as other banks have done?

Cause if they lower the rate it “ain’t hardly” worth the trouble to apply and move your dough in and then have to move it right back out within a month or two.

Also, you can’t add beneficiaries…it’s probably going to be a money market mutual fund with SIPC coverage…Additionally, you have to open a Robinhood Brokerage account, although you are not required to use it…

why do you keep posting and then deleting your posts?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

New offering: Bay State Savings Bank Money Market 2.35%