Best Reward / Cash Back Credit Cards

Best Reward / Cash Back Credit Cards

It never had FTF. I guess this wasn’t mentioned in the wiki, but now it is.

No FIDO parent thread so here we go. “Free” Costco membership ($40 statement credit + $20 Costco cash card) for FIDO cardholders only. Valid for new Costco memberships only. To qualify as a new member, an existing Costco membership must be expired for 18 months or more. https://costcomembershipoffer.com/purchase/purchase/fidelity

2 Likes

There are three posts about this and none of them correctly point out that this is targeted. Elan Financial does deals like this occasionally (I got a movie, popcorn, drink, and $20 Visa gift card from them recently), and they are directed to only a small subset of the card holders.

1 Like

I don’t see anything in the T&C saying its targeted. What am I missing?

Possibly the fact that you didn’t get invited to participate in the offer, and the word “Select” in the offer.
costco

1 Like

Yeah, I skipped right to the T&C. Thanks.

For those looking for a Visa, Chase Freedom Unlimited is offering double rewards for the 1st year ( 3% ) up to $20k in purchases, 1.5% after that. No annual fee.

1 Like

Unless you are a big spender, it would make more sense to get something with a large signup bonus like the Sapphire Preferred.

2 Likes

Not sure if there was a $300 signup bonus for the Propel before but I got that offer in the mail today.

Just got another 5% up to 2500 pt ($500 spending) offer from Citi. I noticed if I let that card sits for a while then I will get such offers. I just usually spend it on a GC at grocery store then put the card back in the drawer.

1 Like