Chase Ink Business Preferred Card - 100k UR points after $5k Spend - In Branch Only

Here is my first contribution to FD:

The Chase Ink Preferred has a promo going for 100k points instead of the regular 80k points after spending $5k in 90 days. There is a $95 annual fee NOT waived the first year.

This is offer is available only in Chase branches through a Relationship Manager. I would suggest calling to find a Relationship Manager before going into a branch, seems they work remotely. I had to submit a paper application. The banker was unable to tell me when the offer ends. I am pretty sure the 5/24 rule will apply to this card.

Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases in the following categories each account anniversary year:*
•Travel, including airfare, hotels, rental cars, train tickets, and taxis
•Shipping purchases
•Internet, cable and phone services
•Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines

Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limits to the amount you can earn*

Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 towards travel

1:1 Point Transfer to leading frequent travel programs

Redeem for cash back, gift cards and more — your points don’t expire as long as your account is open

EMPLOYEE CARDS
Add employee cards to your account at no additional cost. You can set individual employee spending limits for greater control and earn rewards faster.*

CELL PHONE PROTECTION
Get up to $600 per claim in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for you and your employees listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card. Maximum of 3 claims in a 12 month period with a $100 deductible per claim.**

6 Likes