[DEAD] Staples 0.01 paper AR

Purchase Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Multipurpose Paper Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples stores between 10/15/17 and 10/21/17, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household

4 Likes

Thank you for this. I add this as filler when I buy GC at Staples and donate to the local church school.

1 Like

Please explain “filler” for GCs? I am interested in getting into a bit of office-spending MS for 5% UR and was looking at Visa GCs at Staples earlier today. Seems like the best they offer is $300 card for a $9 fee which is kind of steep. I assume your filler has something to do with MS purposes?

1 Like

In store I think the max is $200 for $6.95.

Add in the paper and 1 or more GC and you get a really odd $222.23 for your total. The computers aren’t smart enough to prove this is a GC purchase so they pay out some additional cash type rewards that I mentioned you should sign up for, @TripleB, in another thread.

2 Likes

Oh I see. I dislike Uber from a privacy perspective and have little need for it so I deleted it off my phone last year.

1 Like

MS is all about confronting the companies you hate, putting a $ value on your principles and counting their money. Doesn’t often get talked about but you’re dealing with pretty much all the worst companies and getting them to pay you to do so.

2 Likes

Do you really get staples rewards for this? Or, are you just saying that you get Chase Biz 5% rewards? Or both? TIA

1 Like

No staples rewards for anything except the paper.

2 Likes