Free $5-10+ Amazon Cash first- timers only

If you haven’t yet done this promo:
https://www.amazon.com/b/?tag=jpin&node=17290685011

That’s $5 free plus possibly another $5 a couple of weeks later requesting your thoughts about that particular experience and the service in general… 2 weeks later you MIGHT get an email from YOC.
And once in their database, will get more paid surveys.

I’ve loaded Amazon Cash twice this year and both times never got my bonus. So for me, it doesn’t work.

link does not work

1 Like

Agree. The link doesn’t work.

I’m not trying to be rude, but this is the 2nd post I’ve seen where you’ve been promoting this survey company, YOC. What’s the motivation here?

A few years back, I got into doing online surveys. I was registered with multiple survey companies. Huge waste of time! Most of the time you get DQ’d. You can spent literally hours at some of the sites trying to qualify for a survey, or get kicked out partway through because “they’ve gotten enough responses.” I’m almost embarrassed to admit that, but I think it’s vitally important for anyone who might be considering signing up with a lot of these online survey companies to know. I thought it would be a fun and interesting little side hobby, but it wasn’t.

It sure wasn’t a Hot Deal. :confounded:

1 Like

Only once ever supposedly.
ALSO, log in FIRST, then paste that link in order to receive the offer.

YES, you can be disq… absolutely correct…BUT…YOC is handling opinion survey for Amazon about this Load service…SO, you AUTOMATICALLY qualify for having Loaded.
There’s no way you’re not getting your bonus.

I hear you. I just wasted my time with them on a different one.
The most guaranteed surveys n focus groups tend to be for members of some organization…few and far between.
I lucked out for $200 awhile ago for members of NYRA.