FYI: Personal attacks will be removed

[quote=“Crazytree, post:25, topic:1652”]
Great, we’re going down the Disney path of censorship…[/quote]

Crazy, good to have you here, I haven’t had the chance to welcome you yet. :slight_smile:

Just so I’m tracking…are you concerned about admin/mod decisions so far? Or just worried we’ll head that way…? Genuinely constructive criticism is welcome, whether or not we can abide by it.

3 Likes

Not yet, just a prospective fear of de ja vu.

Good to see you too.

That dude is a problem poster. Just ban him, he is toxic.

I will never understand why people can’t just ignore “problem” posters/trolls. Ignore them long enough, they get bored. But someone has to come back at the person, and that just feeds them. They love stirring up sh*t, love the negative emotion, and as long as they can get a response from someone, they keep on going. IMO Please don’t ban me. LOL

2 Likes

Rule of thumb: if everyone feels the need to ignore them then they are a problem poster. +1 for FDAdmin. Job well done! Keep him banned.

4 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t saying anything against the admins. My point is, it’s a lot less work for the admins if people simply ignore the trolls. They usually tend to fade away when they don’t get reactions.

1 Like

It is a lot better with a “be nice, be respectful” policy. Just look at Quora vs. other sites.

I generally don’t use Quora, is it a lot better than Reddit or say Facebook?

Yes. A big community of mostly smart thoughtful people. But it’s a question and answer site, not really a forum.

1 Like

I follow the “ignore and let life go on” rule.

2 Likes

So like Yahoo answers, but for adults?

It’s a real name site, so it keeps a lot of the crackpots away.

1 Like

How is babby formed?

cen i git pregnint if my bf rubs my stomache!?

3 Likes

What happened to the Obamacare thread?

This one?

Babies come out of the butt.

Lies… baby comes from our creator, the ahole who created this reality for fun and probably for profit.

I’m sorry ZenNuts, you called our admin an ahole and so you post qualifies for deletion. Please refrain from using profanity in the future.

I am not an admin

Yeah there’s something wrong with my profile I guess. I turned off emails for replies on this topic and now it no longer shows up in the forum for me. I think it’s a bug in Disqus somewhere because I can only go to the topic now by clicking on your link.