GC Deals, Speedway & Sam's

Ran across a couple GC deals this week.

Ulta Beauty GC at Sam’s Club, $55 in cards for $47.98. Also used Sam’s Club GC bought in December when Chase Freedom had 5x points at Sam’s.

Speedway gas station has a few cards, buy $100 and get a coupon for a $15 Speedy Cash card. Sorry, I do not know when this deal expires. Probably until the end of the month. Note: Discover cards has 5% cash back going on now for gas stations.

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

Also, Ulta did not give a problem consolidating cards.

Do we know for sure if it’s only the 8 gift card brands shown (for the Speedway offer)?

The $15 speedway gc coupon can be applied to a reload, so you wont be stuck with multiple $15 cards.

Do you mean store let you use Sam’s gc to buy other gc AND it worked?? This is surprising. I don’t know any store would let customers do that.

Speedway has some different cards with the same $15 SpeedyCash card for $100 GC purchase until June 30, 2019. The cards are:
Google Play, Texas Roadhouse, Lowes, Home Depot, Cabela, Bass Pro, Netflix, Domino’s.

2 Likes

speedway back at it again for August with $15 GC for $100 3rd party GC purchase:

• some restaurant card
  • audible
  • Dominos
  • Lowes
  • Home Depot
  • Macys
  • Sephora
  • Best Buy
1 Like

I went to Speedway today to stock up on HD with my Chase Freedom card. Looks like this August promotion died an early death :frowning: :