How real is the reported labor shortage?

I cant quote joe above.
He said china did not tarrifff us first. Said i had it ass backwards.

Here is a link from 2015 when obama tried to do something about these really high tariffs china had against us. So wait joe lies friday … do i have this ass backwards ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/baizhuchen/2012/07/12/tear-down-this-wall-the-chinese-tariff-wall/amp/

And lastly … for those who dont remeber … i caught joe copy n pasting a reply from another discussion on the net. It was a reply in the same thread he was in n the reply was to him. Then sometime later he copy n pasted that reply in a thread we had at fatwallet. Joe lies outright n steals other peoples quotes n passes them off as his own.

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s do more of this ↑, and less of this ↓

6 Likes

And 121 of 126 will be able to find a job quickly thanks to SC’s employment rate of 96.4%

2 Likes

Good thing we’ve never met or I’d call you a liar to your face.

Nope.

True, as did companies temporarily purchasing finished steel and finished aluminum before the tariffs kicked in, and other companies purchasing other soon to be tariffed products.

BUT THAT’S NOT WHAT YOU CLAIMED.

You posted:

The reason the soybeans were that much to start with because trump convinced china to buy more.”

That.Never.Occurred.

And, since the tariffs went into effect, China has purchased ZERO U.S. soybeans, not “increase their orders”.

You really need to get your facts straight before going around falsely calling other people liars. Makes you look the fool.

1 Like

That’s just normal managed trade, not the unjustified, likely a violation of the WTO, punitive tariffs the administration imposed.

Of course those imbeciles “started it”.

Indeed.

HEH.

I see you’re obviously still chuggin’ that Orange KoolAid.

Once again, an unemployment rate can decline for two different reasons.

1 Like

Which is why the ‘Des Moines Register’ reported that Iowa soybean farmers have ALREADY lost $625 million, the ‘Columbus Dispatch’ reported that Ohio soybean farmers have ALREADY lost more than 60% of their 2018 income (and many may well lose their farms), and Republican Senator Sasse stated that $12 billion would BARELY cover the losses for JUST the soybean farmers.

1 Like

Bertram Yachts Reports Tariffs Hitting Hard

“A customer in Monaco called to cancel the purchase of a $4 million, 61-foot yacht, citing the added cost of the tariff” (a 25%, $1 million tariff).

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce claims the tariffs will sink almost $270 million of overseas boat sales that Florida normally does every year.

1 Like

This is what i meant with u being a liar and fake.
I gave you a link to a story that verifys what i saidjWhich u said was wrong. You just gloss over it and pretend it doesnt actually say what it says.
Here is what it says even earlier.
“While China agreed to buy more soybeans,”
Here is the link. You are a simple liar. Thats a fact.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/846393001

But wait there is more. Remember i claimed china tarriffed us first and said thank god we have a president who is sticking up for hs. Remember that. U said that was iust normal WTO stuff right. U admit china tariffed us first WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. It no point did i have it assbackwards … not at all.
I showed where obama was fighting unfair tariffs on us … ps obama was the president before trump.
But yet i have it ass backwards ?? This is why i say you are a liar and disingenuous.
Where is my appology joe friday ? Where is it ?

So, which school did you attend, that you think a 3.6% Unemployment Rate means a 96.4% “employment rate” ?

Unlike the ADP/MOODY’S Private Payrolls metric, which is a hard count, the Unemployment Rate is a calculation. A calculation that is seasonally adjusted, modified by the National Labor Participation Rate, only includes those within a specific age range, excludes those who have been unemployed for more than six months, and on, and on, and on…

1 Like

Speaking of which, Private payrolls only grew by 178,000 in July. It was the fifth month in a row that the ADP/Moody’s count fell short of 200,000.

What you “meant” was to attempt to smear, instead of substantiate.

That was NINE MONTHS AGO. Are you DAFT ?

Nope.

The U.S. has had its own tariffs for DECADES. It’s managed trade.

Now you got it.

I said the only reason they even ordered that much was because trump talked them into it. U said it wasnt true. I proved it was. Where is my appology for that ?
I said they tarriffed us first. U said i was wrong. I showed you where obama was trying to get them to lower the tarriffs THEY IMPLIMENTED FIRST. Where is my appology for that ?
This is exactly what i mean. MY words are right above yet u pretend i didnt say something when its right there. Which is why ive called u disingenious and a liar. At this point its not denile … its simply lies. You are just a LIAR. Nothing more … nothing less. LIAR.

Guys lets try and keep it somewhat civil and not stoop to name calling please.

3 Likes

Its not name calling if its true. It is very much true.
Joe friday should appogise directly to me and everybody else here.
Im still waiting for my appology joe. Where is it ?

Oh, Please don’t drive Mr. Friday away I find him entertaining. Almost as entertaining as Eleanore on the “Mclaughlin Group”.

1 Like

But she’s getting paid to be that way. :wink:

Dude, you’re referencing LAST YEARS CROP.

Do try and keep up.

You’ve only proved you’re out of touch.

Once again, the U.S. has had tariffs for DECADES.

Do try and keep up.

1 Like

Joe you are being disingenious AGAIN. I said the only reason the orders were up was because they ordered more BECAUSE of trump. I provided links. You ignore lemme quote this for you “Mr Mnuchin has said to expect a 35 to 45 per cent increase in 2018 alone. The predictions come after Beijing agreed to “substantially reduce” the US trade deficit with China and Mr Trump set out on a mission to make another international deal less “unfair” and more “reciprocal” to the US. “Fair Trade, plus, with China will happen!” Mr Trump tweeted.”
Lets see what else. Oh yeah. I said they tariffed us first. You said they didnt. I pointed out unfair tariffs so bad that even obama tried to do something. You said i was wrong when i said they tariffed us first. Its written right up above here.

Instead of saying ok ur correct you try to safe face n double down say we had tariffs also.
Agreed tariffs are those that are agreed to. China imposed ILLEGALLY high tariffs. The previous coward admins ignored it.
Trump isnt. Thank god for Trump. They started this trade war just like i said.

2 Likes