Poll: Share your opinion regarding the Virginia gubernatorial race

This Virginia race is the hottest thing going and the vote is not far off. A Republican victory in Virginia would go a long way toward providing early hope of a chance to turn around the Biden catastrophe:

Which candidate will actually win the election?

• Republican Glenn Youngkin
  • Democrat Terry McAuliffe

0 voters

I think McAuliffe is likely to win a VERY close election, even though I badly want Youngkin to win.

But this is 2021 and Republicans cannot today win very, very close elections.

4 Likes

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

McAuliffe, part of the evil Democrat apparatus.

McCauliffe.

The Democrats steal the close ones.

I wonder when the counting will stop in Loudon county on election night? Loudon county is in the DC burbs and is a Democrat stronghold. The Democrats stop counting until the conservative areas report so they know how many votes to manufacture.

2 Likes

is it “stealing a close election” when the other “side” runs rallies pledging allegiance to violent domestic terrorists?

2 Likes

No, they are pledging allegiance to this wonderful country that leftists like you think is totally racist and should be destroyed.

McAuliffe is sinking fast in the polls because he let slip his and the Left’s plan for indoctrination.

3 Likes

More on the polling

Trafalgar’s poll also provided evidence that education continues to be a major factor in Virginians’ voting decision, to Youngkin’s benefit. 54.4 percent disagreed with McAuliffe’s declaration during a debate last month that “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.” Only 37.1 percent agreed.

McAuliffe will win, but he and his fellow democrats sure as heck did everything they could to lose over the past few months. If this turns out to be close, it will mostly have been their own doing and not because of anything spectacularly positive by republicans.

Otherwise known in political circles as “pulling a Hillary”

3 Likes

Misleading political ads by a democrat? I am shocked, shocked to find Google abetting this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-political-ad-strategy-in-virginia-promoting-news-articles-in-google-search-results/ar-AAPEDNe

2 Likes

McAuliffe walks out of local Virginia TV interview early, in a huff:

Terry McAuliffe abruptly ends interview, tells local Virginia reporter, ‘You should’ve asked better questions’

1 Like

Why can’t they keep these ads limited to VA residents? I’m in MD and get bombarded 10 times an hour to these commercials.

I don’t know whether this is push polling by the left-wing media to try to turn out the Democrats but unfortunately the election is within stealing distance.

Monmouth Poll: Virginia Gubernatorial Race Tied

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/poll-virgia-mcauliffe-younkin/2021/10/20/id/1041348/

1 Like

Biden to campaign for mcauliffe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-to-campaign-with-mcauliffe-in-home-stretch-of-virginia-governor-e2-80-99s-race/ar-AAPNSR2

Perhaps relevant ala CA race earlier,

Perhaps (I hope) the elections are not parallel. California is much farther left than Virginia. The anti-recall forces outspent the pro-recall forces by a huge factor. Youngkin is still being outspent but it’s much closer.

Cant stop cheating, one way or another

The key for McAuliffe is black voters, and to spur turnout Vice President Kamala Harris has taped an endorsement of McAuliffe that is reportedly being played at hundreds of African American churches around the state. The problem is the “Johnson Amendment” makes such political pitches in churches a violation of federal law. Making matters worse, this knowing violation occurred just days after the filing of a complaint against White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki for clearly violating the Hatch Act in using the White House press room to support McAuliffe.

Since when is violation of law an impediment for Democrats to doing whatever they please? Who’s gonna prosecute them, our current Attorney General? No way. He’s too busy pushing CRT and harassing parents who disagree.

As for Harris, who has zero slave blood, she is as phony as a three dollar bill. Most inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent are caucasians. The rest are most assuredly not black.

On the other side of her parentage, Harris admittedly has African blood . . . but NOT African American blood. There are literally millions of genuine, wonderful, black women in our country, with American roots extending back hundreds of years. These women are as American as any white woman out there. But Harris in not one of them, and it’s not even close. When it comes to American black authenticity, slave blood matters.

3 Likes

The 2nd amendment crowd not so happy with Terry’s prospects

https://themachinegunnest.com/virginias-gun-rights-will-not-survive-a-mcauliffe-victory/

But the reason I’m writing this article is that gun owners need to ditch the apathy that obscures their political activism and get out to vote.

Whoever this guy purports to be writing this to, I’ve never met.

Looks like McAuliffe is staffing up for the steal. If the election is as close as the polls predict, expect multiple lawsuits from the Democrats challenging the results. These lawsuits are domestic terrorism when filed by Republicans but will be celebrated by the left media as necessary for fairness when filed by the Democrats

There are a host of election lawyers but McAuliffe selected an attorney accused of lying to the media, advancing rejected conspiracy theories, and currently involved in a major federal investigation that has already led to the indictment of his former partner.

4 Likes