QE II in gold . . . . . Kangaroos, too!

Perth rocks!

Get 'em before the face of King Charles replaces that of QE II.

Available now. Hop on over to:

Golden deal might not last long

Shipping: is free.

3 Likes

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

Cheaper than both eBay and apmex’s own website! Nice.

Thank you for that, scripta. Much appreciated.

I’ve been kinda rolling this gold coin thing around in my head for a while, without acting so far.

I think it might be a good idea to have coin(s) with the Queen’s image. She is pretty popular and I don’t think coins with King Charles’ image will be as sought after.

But I’m not a fan of the one ounce gold coins. Much prefer the one tenth ounce coins, or even quarter ounce, which might ease making purchases should it ever come to that.

And I like the Canadian Maple Leaf coins a lot more than the Australian coins. Dunno why. I’m just not a kangaroo person I guess. The Maple Leaf coins cost a little more, but not all that much more.

So go with some gold or remain with silver? That is the question. What to do? What to do?

Platinum? I would love to have some platinum. But I worry that negotiability of platinum in future might be inferior to gold or silver. Fewer people, I think, attach the same “preciousness” to platinum as they do to gold or silver. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Attention Walmart shoppers!

Well here’s an interesting wrinkle if you’re a Walmart.com shopper like I am:

Buy a gold coin and get free shipping straightaway on any order. Don’t meet the $35 minimum? No sweat. Just throw in a gold coin and you’re over that hurdle pronto. And they offer even the less expensive 1/10 oz. gold coins if that is what floats your boat.

Also, Walmart.com (properly) does not charge tax on your gold purchase. So with free shipping across the board, what’s not to like. :wink:

ETA

OK, here’s an interesting offering

American gold!

on sale now at Walmart.com:

1/10 oz. American Eagle coin graded MS-70

So you get both the gold value and the NGC graded MS-70 numismatic value, together in a single package. Pretty cool!

You get the walking Miss Liberty and two eagles. I’ll take eagles over kangaroos any day. Only one thing better than Canadian gold -

genuine AMERICAN gold!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And the Roo is out of stock. :frowning:

1 Like