RFWIN LED Headlamp Flashlight Kit, Portable Rechargeable Waterproof Adjustable Brightest Headlight, 10000-Lumen Head Light with 18650 Rechargeable Batteries for Hunting Fishing Camping Night-Work $13.29

Link: https://www.amazon.com/RFWIN-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Waterproof-10000-Lumen/dp/B07CPQ5W7M/
COde: QLYA78OE
Deal price: $13.29

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

I’m not sure if they’re not-too-bright (pun intended) or a scam, but despite the name / link, this thing is not 10,000 lumens. My floodlights are only 2400 lumens, and they would make an awkwardly bright flashlight.

1 Like

They are China lumens. As real as the 130kWh pocket rechargeable battery packs.

Your 2400 are probably ANSI lumens. A couple of high quality high amp (or high drain? or maybe fast drain? I don’t remember) 18650 batteries required to drive so many ANSI lumens would probably cost more than this light.

1 Like

But there’s a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarrantee seal! That’s only allowed on the highest quality products!

2 Likes

I bought USB chargers and cables to use up my eBay Bucks, all shipped from China. None of the items worked at the advertised specs, not even close. Fortunately I got my eBay Bucks back.

1 Like