Southwest status match (90 day challenge)

Southwest status match (90 day challenge)

I don’t repost a lot of travel blog content here, but this might be useful for those of you with summer travel and other airline status to use for the match. 90 days A list. Fly 3x r/t in 90 to get it for 12 months. All the usual caveats apply. Must cancel/rebook to get credit for existing reservations, etc.

https://www.southwest.com/html/rapidrewards/promotions/swa_status_match.html

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

They rarely offer matches that aren’t targeted, or that don’t require flying 3x first, so this is relatively good for stingy Southwest.

It’s also fairly easy to quantify. It’s worth $15/segment plus whatever you value the bonus points for.

Seems like a lot of people are hitting this. A friend said she hear back in two hours a few days ago.

Mine has now been with SW for over a day, and not a peep.

Mine was processed quite quickly but I requested it the first day.

As usual, none of my existing tickets reprice anywhere close to the same $$$. Tough call to purely mileage run 3x just for A list, but I’m sure tempted. It certainly makes flying Southwest a lot more palatable.