TCL 55S405 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model)- $399 + Free shipping @Amazon

TCL 55S405 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model)- $399 + Free shipping @Amazon

Product description:
Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 49.1" x 28.5" x 3", TV with stand: 49.1" x 30.8" x 8.7"
Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality
120Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur
Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
Note: Refer the User Guide before use.

2 Likes

Thanks OP.

Reviews are very good. Fakespot rates the reviews on this product a “B” which is also strong.

Tempting. Price has dropped $1 since OP’s post, currently $398.

1 Like

Best Buy has it for the same price: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tcl-55-class-54-6-diag–led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-roku-tv/5878703.p?skuId=5878703

Same price, so depending on how you value Best Buy RZ points, if you have an Amazon Visa, or if you have GCs to either, it may be more beneficial to do one vs the other. I live in an UEZ in NJ so sales tax is less at my local Best Buy.

wow, good deal… wish i needed a tv. cnbc world (half my tv time) still broadcasts at 480p and everything else is only 720p

Does anyone want to come over to my house and break my current TV so I can buy this? Gaaah want so bad.

Edit: Just for the memories, this is my current set:

:joy: If you need any more incentive you can stack with their popcorn deal

The same TV or something very similar is selling at Costco for $399 as well until October 21.