The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

Now i don’t know if you bought into the bad stats thrown around by BLM, but there’s a “disparate impact” theory was popularized under Obama and remains so with among left leaning groups. That is to say, if your policy has a disproportionate impact on a racial group, like cops arresting black people for something more often than you’d expect (usually with a population based metric, rather than a criminality based one), suddenly that’s racist and needs to be protested, investigated, and is a priority for social justice.

I’m just asking because I’m pretty sure the free market boycotts you propose against the current group of Trump loving insurrectionists would have a disparate impact on whites. Do you think that would be a problem, or are you cool with free markets being free/racist like that? Does it matter that they happen to be mostly white this time, as opposed to say, naming and shaming anyone identified at a BLM riot and refusing them service, AirBnb won’t rent to them, Google shuts down their gmail and locks them out, etc, which might well have an impact the other way.

Free market for the goose, free market for the gander? Or is it just punishment for thee and none for me?

2 Likes
1 Like

You are lying about me and the posts I’ve made in attempting to set up a straw man argument. You just lie that you are “supposed” to do something or the other. This is very telling in that you believe you are being “told” what to do. Since, apparently, that is what you are doing.

I’m not like you. I don’t post for partisan made-up reasons or based on lies. You twist and lie and are a consistently dishonest poster.

I am curious how you came to be such a racist and pro violent right-wing groups whose main goal is violence and destruction. Did something happen to you? Did you watch Fox News all the time? Why are you against freedom and justice for everyone?

Sometimes people imagine their life will be better if their ideas are inflicted on the country. But it won’t be; it will be worse. It will make your life worse by being opposed to freedom and justice for all and attempting to wreak havoc and destruction on others.

It’s pretty clear you are opposed to human rights and freedom and just making up silly stuff to pretend you’re right.

PS You still haven’t answered my question as to which groups you are a member of or which you support the most. It’s explicitly clear you are a supporter of white supremacist violent groups. What are you hiding? Why not be honest? If you believe you are a better person with better views, wouldn’t telling the truth be the way to go? Instead of pretending you are someone who is posting honest views?

1 Like

“Trump has been cavalier about the law requiring that records be preserved. He has a habit of ripping up documents before tossing them out, forcing White House records workers to spend hours taping them back together.”

“…some of his allies collecting fees from wealthy felons or their associates to push the White House for clemency…”

“…Mr. Trump’s former personal lawyer John M. Dowd has marketed himself to convicted felons as someone who could secure pardons because of his close relationship with the president, accepting tens of thousands of dollars from a wealthy felon…”

“A onetime top adviser to the Trump campaign was paid $50,000 to help seek a pardon for John Kiriakou, a former C.I.A. officer convicted of illegally disclosing classified information, and agreed to a $50,000 bonus if the president granted it, according to a copy of an agreement.”

“And Mr. Kiriakou was separately told that Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani could help him secure a pardon for $2 million. Mr. Kiriakou rejected the offer, but an associate, fearing that Mr. Giuliani was illegally selling pardons, alerted the F.B.I. Mr. Giuliani challenged this characterization.”

““This kind of off-books influence peddling, special-privilege system denies consideration to the hundreds of ordinary people who have obediently lined up as required by Justice Department rules, and is a basic violation of the longstanding effort to make this process at least look fair,” said Margaret Love, who ran the Justice Department’s clemency process from 1990 until 1997 as the United States pardon attorney.”

If you have come to these wildly incorrect and sometimes libelous conclusions about me, it just shows you haven’t been reading or understanding what I’ve been posting or why.

I’ll just ignore your further responses in this thread, and give you the benefit of the doubt outside of political topics for now.

Just to be clear, when I reply with parodies of your hypocritical political statements here in the future, assume those are for the rest of the readers to point our your biases and inconsistencies and you don’t need to respond.

1 Like

Talk about hypocrisy! You have consistently made up things that I never said or even implied and then post a false reply to the things that were never said. And you are still lying. You are trying to make an enemy within the box in your own mind.

I post info for informational reasons, info that are actual facts, yet you attack the facts because you don’t like them.

You have never once answered honestly on this thread and you continue to malign and insult people.

What is it like to live a life of constant subterfuge and deceit?

Many people don’t realize their hatred and anger is inside them and the more they build walls to defend themselves, the more it builds up inside because it can’t dissipate. It eats away and erodes one’s essential humanity and opportunity for happiness.

Do you support human rights and freedom for all? Or just some people?

Tell us why you support violent racist attacks on the Capitol, police, and other people.

Tell us which groups you like best.

To answer is not frightening for an honest man. And you can still become one…

I urge you to have courage. You can improve your life.

“Whoever you are: some evening take a step
out of your house, which you know so well.
Enormous space is near…” – Rilke

I can’t understand how your posts, Argyl, are allowed to remain here. You are deceitful & constantly demand our folks to reply to your crazy untruthful lies. And as it usually goes, You, unlawful, disturbed, horrid, liberal folks get a pass.

The thing is, respectable conservative folks here, get called out, for naming a poster here “a jerk”.

Not fair in any respect! But we are getting used to your poor, bad behavior. IMO…

And you have the gall to claim others make stuff up?

This is one time you really should listen to yourself…

1 Like

Speaking of supremacists, did you see who will be enforcing Civil Rights under Biden, or should I say Racial Justice? I guess black supremacists are just fine for the assistant attorney general of the country. Here’s our new racial justice enforcer in her less tactful college days speaking her mind on whites and Jews.

please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites.

One: Dr. Richard King reveals that at the core of the human brain is the “locus coeruleus” which is a structure that is Black because it contains large amounts of (neuro) melanin which is essential for its operation.

Two: Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites.

Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin–that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcification or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent, Asians 15 to 25 percent and Europeans 60 to 80 percent. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between Blacks and whites.

Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities–something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.

Follow the science, huh? I guess you don’t learn much biology getting a Harvard government degree.

3 Likes

To all readers: Please note in xerty’s last post he posted something I have never seen or heard of and implies it has something to do with me. The letter to the editor he cites is from 1994

He is lying, making up completely false arguments. Just as important, he doesn’t really care about this. He’s just posting it to distract from the real dangers happening right now and to avoid answering questions like an honest person.

Many of the people at Trump rallies and the Capitol are Q-Anon members or supporters. They profess a belief that there is a widespread conspiracy among world leaders and government running a cannibalistic pedophile ring. They want to kill these people but offer no evidence to anyone.

Do you, xerty, agree with this view and support these people?

Many of these people are neo-Nazis and racists. Do you support these people?

Are you a white supremacist?

Please don’t distract by going off on mendacious angles.

A real person can answer these questions easily.

“Whoever you are: some evening take a step
out of your house, which you know so well.
Enormous space is near…” – Rilke

WTF?

1 Like

What is going on? Are we in the same zone here?

I remember reading that book The Bell Curve back in 1995. It proposed incendiary hypotheses based on statistics from IQ tests and the like. Kristen Clarke’s opinion letter was clearly inappropriate but if I were to excuse it, I’d claim that she was young and people make a lot of mistakes at that age. We learn a lot about how to communicate and tame our emotions as we grow older. Nevertheless, I anticipate a nasty confirmation hearing for her.

1 Like

How many Senators came “under fire” for making the same objection to the 2016 election results?

3 Likes

Tell me more about this Lizard Conspiracy. The truth is out there. Just gotta pick the right one :rofl:

2 Likes

There is an interesting though lengthy article in the NYT about it today. I know, I know, it’s from the Times so immediately fake:

2 Likes