The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

More lying liberal media BS. You cannot believe anything they say:

On September 9th this headline was blown out by the AP to hundreds of news providers all across our country:

The Latest: Up to 150 Americans expected to fly out of Kabul

Big headlines everywhere. Biden is getting our people out. Here is just one example among a great many:

Up to 150 Americans expected to fly out of Kabul

But today is September 10th. Today we learn only between ten and twenty Americans (accounts vary) actually got out on that plane.

Taliban lets plane carrying Americans and other foreign nationals leave Kabul

So Biden gets the big headline, yesterday, but only produces small results one day later. Biden and the entirety of his corrupt mainstream media apparatus are self-evident frauds.

Does anyone else see a very slight resemblance between Erin O’Toole and the late Rush Limbaugh?

Also pursuant to the former:

While I easily can envision O’Toole’s Conservative party garnering more seats than Trudeau’s Liberals, I do not see how he will be able to form a government. Between the ultra-liberal NDP and the liberal Bloc, I think Canada is finished assuming all the liberals join together.

Interesting divide between the Democrats. In my opinion, it’s not a matter of beliefs but just the strategy to sell their beliefs. The Democrats are united in their radical views about men and women and “others”

1 Like

Biden military victories in Afghanistan continue. Remember the drone strike against ISIS after they blew up lots of people at the airport during our botched departure?

”I said we would go after the group responsible for the attack on our troops and innocent civilians in Kabul, and we have," Biden said.

Turns out they killed some NGO aid worker, a young kid, and a handful of other civilians. Wrong place, wrong time when the Dear Leader needs to kill someone, anyone to try to salvage his military reputation.

The fortnight upcoming will be interesting. We have two contests pitting filthy Marxists against decent people, one in California and one in Canada. Bear in mind the Marxist movement is worldwide.

Marxists having nonexistent ethical standards, the vote in California is unlikely to be honestly tallied. Still, we have to hope Newsom loses. And hope is about all we have.

In Canada:

Can you believe there have been three debates, two of which were conducted entirely in French!! Makes no sense to you? Me either. But Trudeau is of the same Marxist strain as Newsom. So nothing should surprise you. And for those unfamiliar, Trudeau is completely bilingual, whereas O’Toole is not. In addition, in a debate in French vast majorities of Canadian voters get to listen only to the translators and not to the candidates themselves. Advantage: Trudeau.

Can you imagine an American presidential debate conducted entirely in Spanish? I wonder how many years hence it will be before some Democrat/Marxist POTUS candidate insists on it.

Anyway, bottom line, as a devout anti-Marxist I am hoping for the best in both of these upcoming contests. We shall know very soon how things turn out.

ETA

In addition to the comment above, I believe of Trudeau that he insisted on the debates in French in an effort to scab off Bloc votes in Quebec for his liberals. If he can pick off only a few otherwise Bloc ridings in Quebec it could really help him in Parliament.

2 Likes

I doubt this was Biden’s idea. Most likely a person in the military decided to follow a false lead resulting in innocent people being killed.

1 Like

Most Canadians are bilingual: Quebec schools teach English as a second language since grade school, for instance.
I wouldn’t read too much on having 2 of the 3 debates in French. You can’t have all 3 debates in either English or French. Besides, it isn’t like Trudeau will now say something new about his policies or beliefs, in any language.

Did you ever watch Andrew Scheer struggle in French? :grinning:

There is a difference between being able to speak a language and being fluent in that language. Trudeau is fluent in French. This helps him more easily to elucidate complex issues and appear (only) sharper to his audience since he does not have to translate his thoughts before voicing them. By comparison, I would be shocked to learn O’Toole thinks in French. Here is a quote I found on the net in a piece entitled “A Failure to Communicate”:

Erin O’Toole, who has the second-most support of any candidate among sitting and former Tory politicians, bumbles along earnestly in French-immersion French, as does former Commons Speaker Andrew Scheer, who has the most.

O’Toole was born in Quebec. But his mother and dad got him out of there and into Anglo Canada (both Ontario and Nova Scotia) early. O’Toole did his college work in English and currently represents an English speaking riding (Durham, Ontario).

So I continue to believe that the need to debate in French put O’Toole at a disadvantage.

On a personal note:

I never came even close to the situation O’Toole faced. But after studying German for more than four years I was tasked with writing and delivering a speech entirely in German. I prepared intensively and managed to get through it. My professor was very kind with his praise when I concluded. Little did he know I was sweating bullets throughout. I would have required many more years of study to be able to speak fluent German extemporaneously, and even more years than that to be able to think in German.

I have a lot of respect for O’Toole taking on the language burden he accepted. And that goes regardless how many years he studied French as a second language. I would not have been able to rise to that challenge . . . . . not in a debate with a fluent French speaker like Trudeau.

2 Likes

I grinned when I read this. English is a second language for me, and I remember when I had to give a presentation in a class my first year of grad school in the States. I could see people’s facial expressions, and the professor was kind (merciful, perhaps?). My impression is that most mature people understand when you aren’t fluent in a language but are doing your best… and most people respect that.

ETA
On the “mature” comment… I once had a manager-of-my-manager who made fun of my accent. Not a mature person at all, she screamed and humiliated the rank-and-file to compensate for her then obsolete engineering skills.

1 Like

Biden deserves a large part of the blame. He put a lot of pressure on his subordinates to do something to make him look good and they acted hastily on faulty intelligence.

2 Likes

It’s incredible how Americans must listen to Biden and his blunders in speaking to our country. Everything is produced on the prompts for his speech. No questions please!

Someone else actually telling us to follow the words of the President’s leadership. I don’t understand. Who is running the country?

What a puppet!! And a poor one, at that…

I’m waiting and watching for 2022. A change in control of Congress might help. Lord only knows if help is on the way. So disappointed with this POTUS. (are folks that watched a man in his basement during the election happy with results?)

3 Likes

He isnt Trump. So yes, a majority of those who voted for him are in fact happy with the results.

1 Like

Yes, a Democrat is a Democrat.

Luv em, regardless of the Afghanistan dramatic screw-up. Even bringing home our honorable 13 dead Military, Biden must check his watch. Showing disgusting display for the day.

Several months running now as POTUS, disappointment at every turn. I suppose his loving followers might think a job will done with Covid vaccination.

Not so in my book!!

1 Like

Two different takes on 9/11 twenty years later.

On 9/11, NYPD Officer John Perry was at One Police Plaza putting in his retirement papers when the towers were hit. Officer Perry had a law degree and spoke four languages. He could have finished that paperwork and walked away into any other career. Instead, he pinned his badge back on, ran into the North Tower, and was never seen again. There’s no question that he died making a difference.

Across 245 years of American history, over 25,000 police gave their lives because they thought it was worth it. who am I to disagree?

Nearly a hundred thousand spies returned to work at the agencies with the knowledge that they’d failed at their primary job, which was protecting America. Think of the guilt they were feeling… September 12 was the first day of a new era, which America faced with a unified resolve, strengthened by a revived sense of patriotism and the goodwill and sympathy of the world. In retrospect, my country could have done so much with this opportunity. It could have treated terror not as the theological phenomenon it purported to be, but as the crime it was. It could have used this rare moment of solidarity to reinforce democratic values and cultivate resilience in the now-connected global public.

Instead, it went to war.

Both have a fair bit more in the links than is easy to summarize.

Satire roundup.

1 Like

NY Times and Washington Post call BS on Biden’s brags about widely publicized payback drone airstrike

Another Biden lie? Most likely. And these sources are Trump-hating liberal icons, not Fox News!!

Another Biden lie exposed . . . by his friends!

I hope you foolish Biden voters are pleased. Thanks to you we can look forward to over three more years of this sort of disfunction.

2 Likes

George W. Bush is unable to release his Trump hatred, even on 9/11/2021 in Shanksville

Speaking there, on 9/11/2021, Bush equated Trump supporters with the terrorists who, twenty years ago, took down the Twin Towers, attacked the Pentagon, and crashed a jetliner right where he was standing. On a day of commemoration as solemn as they come, Bush could not suppress his personal feelings of hatred for Trump. Bush believes half of America (maybe more than half now that many have seen Biden in action) shares a mindset with Muslim extremist terrorists.

All this from the genius President who gave us endless failed wars and the second most severe financial collapse in American history. Whereas Trump, prior to the pandemic, gave us NO new wars and wonderful prosperity, with black and Hispanic employment at all time record highs.

I’ll say this for Bush: the guy has chutzpah. But then he is not the only asshole out there with chutzpah. I would suggest Bush leave the Republican party and join the Democrats. But I don’t think Democrats would want him either.

2 Likes

The Intuit buyout for Mailchimp is official. $12B final price tag, up from the $10B rumors earlier.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/milley-moved-to-limit-trump-military-strike-abilities-after-jan-6-woodward-book-claims-report/ar-AAOrdEM?li=BBnb7Kz

I’m confused - isnt this admitting that the military was only allowing Trump to pretend to be President, as long as he “stayed in line”? That in and of itself is more of a coup than anything Trump had or could’ve done.

“Tax credits are based around people that have tax liabilities,” Manchin told Insider

I’m sure there is plenty that I disagree with him about, but Manchin continuously seems like someone for whom I could respect their arguments despite continuing to disagree.

1 Like