Does the coronavirus merit investment, or personal, concern or consideration?

Fauci is 81 years old. He might be able to enjoy his pension for a decade or so. Not that he needs his pension, having been a doctor and working at the NIH for about 50 years. He’s also written a number of medicine books. MDs with his trajectory have earned a good living.

He’s the highest paid government employee!

1 Like

Nobody should forget the royalties he collects on all the vaccines and therapeutics he has pushed from his high position.

Open the Books is a nonprofit government watchdog organization dedicated to investigating and disclosing the many ways in which government spends — and wastes — our money.

It has a new report out that should raise eyebrows. According to information garnered from Freedom of Information Act Requests, between 2009-2014, both Anthony Fauci and former NIH director Francis Collins received royalty payments from pharmaceutical companies. This may present a conflict of interest since they had a great deal of influence in deciding what research the government funds.

Fauci, of course, never did anything whatsoever that is dishonest. Why, he is as honest as are the people running the FBI!!

:rofl: :rofl:

ETA

And all of the above is to say nothing regarding the Great Barrington Declaration, perhaps the most damning event for Fauci, and Collins too.

Just LOOK at the credentials on those scientists, all of whom Fauci and Collins sought to blow out of the water because of the threat they represented to their royalties!! Talk about conflict of interest!!

Dr. Martin Kulldorff , professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations.

Dr. Sunetra Gupta , professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya , professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist, health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations.

In addition to over 60,000 other medical professionals from all around the world:

Always follow the money.

2 Likes

Here are the updated PFE vaccine efficacy numbers for younger kids, including the confidence intervals. They’re still quite wide, but getting better.

1 Like

Give them some time. The numbers will get better because, as we have all been told ad infinitum, “The vaccine is perfectly safe and effective”. :wink:

1 Like

Now it’s the First Lady!

First Fauci, then President Biden, and now our First Lady, Jill Biden. But of course such rebound infections are VERY RARE!!

Yeah, right. Also, pigs can fly. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It is very rare – almost everyone I know already had the infection, but I don’t know anyone who had a rebound infection :crazy_face:

Rebound? Does this mean Covid gets the gas guzzling, climate changing, planet destroying Vette?

There was something implicit in my post which possibly I should have stated explicitly:

The “rebound” thing, in the cases of Fauci, Biden, and our First Lady, was and is entirely within the context of Paxlovid.

If the people you know all took Paxlovid, and if none experienced rebound, then your post is helpful, informative, well taken, and I thank you for it.

You see:

The medical “powers that be”, and Fauci in particular, appear to be pushing Paxlovid while claiming rebounds are rare. Yet three very high profile persons so far have taken it and experienced rebound. This leads one to consider the possibility rare rebound claims for Paxlovid are false, and it is being pushed by Fauci and others to enhance personal wealth.

All the above was implicit in my earlier post. Perhaps I took too much for granted and should have explained.

3 Likes

Thank you for being explicit. Please ignore my data point. I only know one person who took it (no rebound).

1 Like

DC schools don’t want to educate their unvaccinated students.

I suppose that’s not much different than business as usual for DC education, sadly, at 49th out of 51.

1 Like

It appears that they specifically don’t want to educate black/African-American/people-of-color students. They’re using the guise of vaccinations, but the optics say it’s racial.

2 Likes

Recap on the media and government coverup of the lab leak theory, including the more recent efforts (2 papers) that we discussed here.

On of the highly credentials skeptics calling for more investigation rather than a convenient whitewash of the various government and agency potential responsibility.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m surprised it’s that low. Does that mean the other 80% weren’t hungry? Of the people that I know who acquired a recognizable case of Covid, one thing everyone had in common was weight loss.

ETA: And I gained back less than a third of the loss. Wahoo!

1 Like

Satire roundup

3 Likes
1 Like

The Final Solution

Do not hold your breath for this to work out. Why am I so negative?

I have found over the years that such overwhelming medical breakthroughs as this would be, materialize only very infrequently. How come?

Follow the money

Certain big pharma outfits are making a killing with the existing piecemeal approach at, what, fifty or so bucks a pop? Last thing big pharma wants is a “once and done” solution to COVID-19 or anything else. There’s no money in it for them. In fact, “once and done” is a big pharma financial disaster tantamount to off-patent drugs. So don’t wait around for such a final solution. You could end up waiting a really long time. :frowning_face:

My family got sick this past week. It was bad for a cold/flu, but nothing extreme. My wife still has some shortness of breath. It started with my son on Sunday after his first week of school. Then my wife on wednesday, then me on friday, then my youngest son on saturday. My son, wife, and I all tested negative with home tests. After he had missed 3 days of school, on the 4th day, we took my youngest son to the doctor and they diagnosed him with an ear infection. He had a pretty bad cough for an ear infection. Today at the bus stop, we found out that the neighbors all had covid last week. Now my wife is thinking our tests were too old (one expired in July) and she wants me to go buy more tests. I don’t want to because I think since they never tested positive-to-negative, if my wife tests positive now, my sons will have to stay home from school the rest of this week too. Thoughts?

1 Like

Your obligation has been fulfilled. And beyond that, a doctor even diagnosed an ear infection.