Navy Federal CU $25 Referral and 0% BT offer

NFCU emailed a monthly promotion of $25 for referrer and $25 for new account holder referred.

An existing member puts in email of “friends or family” and the applicant applies referencing access number and last name of referrer.

There is also a 12 month 0% no-fee balance transfer offer for all new and existing credit cards (through 2-28-18).

“Navy Federal membership is open to all members of the armed forces, DoD civilian employees, contractors, and retirees, veterans and their families.”

2 Likes

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

If this is really for existing card members, I am going to kiss you.

1 Like

Does a referral get you around the membership requirements?

A simple thanks will suffice.

1 Like

No…

2 Likes

I have 2 credit card ACH Payments on hold initiated at NFCU. Does anyone know how many days they keep credit card payments on hold for? I am trying to free up my line and take advantage of the new existing BT offer that expires on 2/28. The payments posted last thursday and another last friday. Still on hold today (tuesday) the payments did clear my bank.

How new is your account.
Some credit unions like a 6 month history with new members.

About 5 years, no issues.

That’s strange.
I would probably either wait until 5 business days has gone or call and hopefully get an immediate answer.

Hey! How about NFCU’s free CARFAX offer! Is that a nice benefit or what!!

1 Like

One day for me. Call them.

1 Like

I called and they took the time to call my bank and verify the transactions with me on the phone. Incredible extraordinary customer service. I love NFCU.

1 Like