Rebating Realtors - Save 1-2% on your real estate purchases

looking for a rebating realtor in AZ. Best I’ve found for buyers is 50%

I’d be surprised if you can find someone who will give you more than 50%

2 Likes

I had a good experience with upnest. Buying agent sent me a check after the sales was over plus upsell gave me an amazon gift card.

3 Likes

You mean upnest? The best i could find was an agent offering 30%. Upnest itself didn’t mention any further gift cards.

1 Like

I think ClientSideRealty is the highest rebate I’ve seen, they claim 2% of the purchase price:

1 Like

I don’t recommend. Tried them 6yrs ago. The agent was the dumbest bag of rocks I’ve encountered.

The actual agreement also didn’t match the rebate on the website and they wouldn’t provide ahead of time, only with the written purchase offer after the “agent” showed the property… the offer contract was 99% typos in all the fill-in-the- blanks with the property info.

2 Likes

Yikes. Good to know. In that case, the best I’ve seen is 30% of commission through UpNest.

Ymmv of course, was just 1 anecdote. Could always have better luck with whoever they refer you to locally.

yeah the best I see is 40% rebate Compare Top Agents, The Best Listing Agents Compete for You!

That’s probably a personalized link for you from the bids they did for your details. Clicking the link does goes to their main page.