The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

Because the media and experts predicted we would not be at a stage that every adult was eligible by April and wrote about it (because they did not want to be optimistic while there was still a chance Trump could be reelected).

3 Likes

No, that’s not at all what you linked said. (At least comparing to the titles of the old articles you hand picked, I didn’t go read them all). Being eligible to schedule a vaccination is NOT the same as being vaccinated already.

The shortest timelines currently is still maybe July or so, assuming we can convince enough covidiots to get vaccinated.

Trump also made various other nonsense timeline claims every week throughout the year. That one of 100 is randomly not absurd while the other 99 are completely bogus is not evidence of “everyone else being wrong to question the brilliant mob leader.”

"
President Trump said on July 18, “We expect to have 100 million doses of vaccine available before the end of the year and maybe much sooner than that.”

On October 26, the President said, “We will deliver 100 million doses of a safe vaccine before the end of the year, and maybe quite a bit sooner than that.”
"

No, because living in an imaginary world where vaccines are guaranteed by before the end of 2020 and rolling back public health measures prematurely based on these flawed assumptions contributed to the additional unnecessary deaths of 100ks of Americans, undermined national security, and created unnecessarily large economic losses.

I wonder if BLM will talk about this incident from 5.6 miles down the road that happened at the exact same time a white male police officer was saving two black females.

Kidding. Right?

Good acts by police which help black people do NOT fit the BLM narrative at all.

2 Likes

As I elaborated on in detail, PFE took billions in US government funds for pre-orders of unproven vaccines, but they did not take funds for research. I expect they will end up with over $10B before this is all over.

“But think of all the times cops didn’t murder someone!”

Think of all the times Trump was right. He said there was no pandemic at all. He said every month, almost every week it was over, and we would have a vaccine almost every week. So far about 25% of the US population has been vaccinated, not near enough to stop a pandemic. Especially since all the delays have allowed the virus to sprout variants.

Bail reform in NYC apparently extends to attempted murder.

2 Likes

Yes indeed! I think we can stand Trump up against Biden any day, Results of Trump’s accomplishments, & magnificent achievement show.in many ways…The radical left wants to blame Trump for the crisis on the border. Makes me want to swear when I hear those words spoken… :thinking:

But I just finished “Fact & Comment” By Steve Forbes. End the Lockdowns Now!!

Lockdowns imposed during the world’s worst pandemic since the Spanish Flu of 1918-20. Soon, almost anyone who wants a vaccine will be able to get one. The lockdowns should be ended right away. However, instead of following science, politicians & health officials, continue to impose restrictions that have been useless.

Low income households have been disproportionately harmed. Parents having to stay home to take of their children & not able to work because the schools were closed. Such a scandal has been the way the teachers unions have kept the public schools closed or in a hybrid system. Private schools have been opened most of the months with virtually no ill effects

The numbers showing various forms of depression & addiction way up. Absolutely there are deaths by suicides & death by overdoses continuing daily. Imagine losing your child in this manner.

All of which makes perverse President Biden’s comments in March. Remember, when he said maybe we can open up the Fourth of July, with family get togethers. (but keep it small) The president should urge state governors to immediately cease the restrictions & fully reopen schools & economies. The general health of the nation would be immensely better off for it,

1 Like

Wow, thought the video title was a joke. But it’s not.
Pillow Guy going on Kimmel next Wednesday.

Wow the clips from Dr. Mypillow’s “media” outlet are insane.

“Babies! Get your babies here! Best prices!”

/ Q would be on to something if they looked at their own party and not used IMAX level projection to claim Democrats are doing it.

RE: the my vaccine daily show ad
Was the “IH8AOC promo code does nothing” line the only joke in that video? That wasn’t even an attempted impression of Mike Lindell, so I’m really missing the part where I’m supposed to laugh. Does the daily show not even care about trying to be funny anymore?

Tucker seems to be having a breakdown.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1384688301962141697

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1385034112596123650

Tucker’s breakdown is probably because people are realizing that he claimed to be in a murderers fan club in college.

https://twitter.com/travisakers/status/1384882691838025732?s=20

Your as crazy as you look!! imo

There was no meltdown on Tucker program. As usual fake, fake, fake… Wake up dude! :face_with_monocle:

Vice President Harris WILL visit border in crisis

Harris is moving with the precise sense of urgency her California upbringing teaches.

Harris received her Border Czar assignment last month, in March.

She has announced she will be visiting the border in person in June.

Is it safe to assume she is referring to June of 2021?

It’s anyone’s guess. When you’re as laid back as Harris, anything is possible. Is she on drugs? It’s entirely imaginable. The Secret Service probably guards her stash.

POTUS & VP have no intention to make a trip to the border. There is no interest in getting the borderline closed down.
Why should they?

Democratic agenda is OPEN BORDERS! Disgusting idea, but they’re in charge for the time being.

Republicans have no control over politics now. So sad to see the beautiful picture of the wall so close to completion STOPPED. Dead still!

1 Like

Actually I heard earlier today that there might be a very narrow ray of hope:

If all fifty Republican Senators refuse to show up on the Senate floor, there will not be a quorum and the Senate will essentially be shut down and unable to conduct business of any sort. You cannot proceed in the Senate absent a quorum, and it takes fifty-one Senators. Presence of VP Harris does not help and will not count. She is not a Senator. You need fifty-one actual SENATORS to have a quorum and conduct business.

This was not a problem for Republicans last year because there were more than fifty Republican Senators. But this year the Democrats have just fifty Senators. That is insufficient to create a quorum.

Course if just a single RINO jackass refuses to go along, it all blows up. The Democrats need only one RINO turncoat . . . just one single Senator. And RINO scum are always anxious to demonstrate how fair minded and bipartisan they are, and how lovey-dovey they are with the Democrats.