The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

For a couple of days, and then off on vacation and to search for a house.

Yes, and the older I get, the more emotional I seem to get. I’ve gone to two funerals and two celebrations of life in the last 2 months. Even more emotional, we had to put down our 15 year old dog. :sob: There have been more tears in my eyes in the last two months than my entire adult life combined.

And you know that because Bob Woodward told you. Ask anyone who knows him how much he can be trusted. Better yet, he will raise a former CIA director from the grave, interview him, and say that he said he could be trusted.

1 Like

Democrats continue their everyone vote mantra, if you vote for them …

1 Like

What ID? Its racist to require ID.

1 Like

Trump is almost as old as Biden, and people keep claiming Biden is near death…

1 Like

King Kovid

Krazy King Kovid

That is a hoax, and rather offensive. My father worked 60-70 hours/week for decades, and never had a problem getting to the polls every year. The problem is (mostly) people not wanting to be bothered with the hassle.

2 Likes

“How dare he imply something so offensive like that! Is it true? No comment.”

Doctors may not think like that, but administrators and billing departments most certainly do.

After denying the implication as obsurd, that AMA letter proceeds on to detail exactly why the medical community would be particularly motivated to do such a thing at this time.

Donald Trump Jr., Trump’s son and a top campaign surrogate, downplayed the country’s coronavirus death count, which is fast approaching 230,000, saying that “the number is almost nothing” in an interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Thursday.

He should know better than to phrase it that way. But given the original fear mongering projections of millions being dead just by the summer, 230k is in fact almost nothing in relative terms.

1 Like

3 dozen rallies, 22 cases linked. Total. And “linked to” - as in someone who tested positive also happened to have attended one recently.

1 Like
3 Likes

I’d vote for a dead democrat over Trump every time. I heard there’s no procedure or law for what happens if a candidate passes away before taking office. I’d expect the running mate to take over, or at the very least party leadership to decide.

I assumed so. But what about the other way around?

1 Like

I’d guess that die-hard Trump voters would vote for a dead Trump just the same, and let the powers that be figure out what it means.

Quick, look up! Maybe you’ll see the point! :slight_smile:

Would you still vote for a living Biden if there was no longer a Trump on the other ticket? I have to believe you’d at least pause and consider the implications, especially going back as far as 6 months ago as you said, which would’ve been plenty of time for a living replacement candidate to be selected.

1 Like

Spineless remaining GOP share in full culpability and are responsible for the lack of law and order and all of Trump’s lawless actions they have enabled.

The sooner the party dies, the sooner a more suitable alternative to the Democratic party will be formed.

So would have all these dead people down in FL, if the latest attempt democratic voter fraud hadn’t been uncovered.

4 Likes

Do you mean physically or mentally? If the latter … well … r-e-d, u-n-d, a-n-t. It was going to fit the Mickey Mouse song in my head, but I ran out of letters. Maybe I’m a Democrat. :grin:

Security research! :smile:

It looks like I might have to stop making firefighter jokes …

I wonder if a firehouse has ever been fire-bombed. Yes, it’s insane, but that’s why they call it derangement syndrome.

2 Likes