The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

“We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”

1 Like

"
The affidavit said Lyons couldn’t “guarantee that he posted it” but went on to show agents the same photo, which he had saved on his phone.

He was “evasive” about whether he had entered the Capitol but told agents he’d had a dream in which he saw “a lot of banging on doors, paper being throwing about, and a mob of people,” the affidavit said. It added that Lyons described the people in the dream as not having “much choice of where they were going because of the mob.” He said that if he had been inside the Capitol, it would have been for about 45 minutes.
"

1 Like

Sounds like he read some legal advice from the best internet-lawyers. If you can’t be sure or you dreamed about it, it’s all hypothetical and can’t be used against you! :rofl:

1 Like

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/capitol-closed-public-why-did-160000802.html

How many more of these will we find? A BLM rioter dressed up in Trump attire has been arrested by the FBI for his actions at the capitol. Unlike the President, he was actually inciting violence.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1354781/download

Let’s go. This shit is ours! Fuck yeah,” “We accomplished this shit. We did this together. Fuck yeah! We are all a part of this history,” and “Let’s burn this shit down.”
We gotta get this shit burned.” “it’s our house motherfuckers” and “we are getting this shit.”

This was the guy who filmed the lady who was shot and killed by the cops and he was subsequently charitably interviewed by CNN prior to his arrest. “Insurgency USA” indeed.

3 Likes

The way I read the Affidavit is that this individual likes to riot and incite violence and chaos. I don’t see anything, though admit there could be more to this guy if we were to dig into it, that indicates whether he is a Trump supporter, BLM movement supporter, etc.

It appears you’re insinuating that he’s a liberal trying to incite a riot to make the other side look bad. It appears you could say the same thing if you flipped it; that he’s a Trump supporter trying to incite a riot at the BLM protests to make the BLM movement look bad.

Based on what I read in what you posted, my guess is that neither of those are the case, and he’s simply an agitator.

2 Likes

Uh, perhaps not! After further review . . . .

While information pertaining to this pivotal matter is scarce, as best I’m able to tell, and contrary to the above, her nibs (Pelosi) has not yet placed impeachment 2.0 into the Turtle’s hands. Clearly this situation is extremely fluid and anything could happen at any time, including even as I sit here typing.

Fact: The Turtle (McConnell) has announced he will not call the Senate back into session until the day before the inauguration.

Fact: Barring unanticipated holdup in Georgia of certifications of the Senate elections there, our Turtle will be retreating into his shell only very shortly after the inauguration, or even coincident with it. Whereupon Senator Schumer will become Majority Leader.

I continue not to understand why Pelosi would want to place her treasured impeachment 2.0 into Republican hands, even for a day or two. Why not hang onto it and turn it over to Senator Schumer? That is what I would do, were I in her position.

Pelosi hung onto impeachment 1.0 for weeks! Here we are talking about just a few extra days before she can send impeachment 2.0 over to the Senate and have her treasure placed straightaway into friendly hands.

Perez is out as DNC chair. Though successful, he declined to seek the position once again.

Harrison (of SC), a prodigious fund raiser, is in.

Note:

Perez was successful at the top of the ticket. He did not do all that well with the down-ballot races.

Just sort of “thinking out loud” here:

Impeachments, once sent over, command the Senate. They shut the Senate down. No other Senate business may be conducted until the impeachment is disposed of, one way or another.

But does this rule also apply to pro forma impeachments? After all, what will be the rush? Whence comes the pressure for immediate Senate action given the target of the impeachment is ALREADY GONE?

I personally wonder whether Roberts will even be willing to preside. But he detests Trump so he probably will.

1 Like

Allegedly, Biden has asked or plans to ask the Senate Parliamentarian whether they could bifurcate the impeachment and other duties.

I have no doubt that Roberts will comply with his Constitutional duties to preside over the trial.

1 Like

He’s posting to distract and to diminish from the real issue. He’s not really concerned about this.

3 Likes

This is his organization, Insurgency USA which I alluded to, which is clearly a BLM group. He’s the organizer and here’s some of the trouble he caused back in the summer - blocking roads/cars, protesting without a permit, one of his associated protestors shot some innocent driver trying to get thru the mess. Nice guy.

“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”
Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.
Sullivan was seen with Jesse Taggart — the man charged with shooting the motorist — throughout the protest, the affidavit states.

1 Like

So now any group that purports to want improved social justice is “clearly a BLM group”?

That’s not what xerty said… He said his organization, insurgency USA…

Honestly, you liberal lefties can’t leave any comment alone. It’s so disgusting!
(I know you’re thinking, don’t read our posts)

I seem to recall bring constantly told all spring and summer how terribly wrong it is to claim the actions of a few individuals reflect on the entire crowd.

1 Like

I didn’t delve deep into the linked site, but did not see any BLM reference on it. It only claimed it was for social justice and that they formed after the Floyd tragedy. That’s why I asked if somehow any group purporting to be for social Justice is obviously “part of BLM.”

What few? The whole group of terrorists who attacked the Capitol participated in said actions. People who just attended the white power / qanon rally near the WH or stayed outside of the Capitol grounds and then left in disgust rather than attacking the Capitol are not in this discussion. Trump’s message to the special terrorists he loves was directed solely to the violent insurrectionists.

They are all participants in seditious conspiracy, including the “speakers” that directed them to violently attack the Capitol, to “fight like hell” with “Trial by Combat” and to “start taking down names and kicking ass.”

The terrorists who attacked the Capitol are also all fully responsible parties in the murders, which occured during the burglary (with thefts and violent entry). That’s the law when there is murder during a burglary. It’s not a gray area or throwing the book at them.

2 Likes