The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

No. “Right wing”: who cares who gave it to Giuliani, because Biden hasnt even tried to claim the information it contains is fake.

You havnt answered the question about when you stopped beating your wife either.

See, some questions are so stupid they are not worth dignifying with a response.

When did you stop beating her, btw?

How many 15 year old reporters are there? She said she was a reporter, there was no implication she might be underage (and in fact wasn’t) until Borat burst into the room claiming she was.

Why isn’t this false “15 years old” crap bring removed from social media? It’s only context was to add a degree of panic to his reaction.

1 Like

I don’t even have a wife. And I’ve never beaten anyone, ever.

See, it’s pretty easy to deny false claims.

Perhaps you’ve never heard of high school newspapers. They do tend to do pretty softball interviews. But they also tend to not finish up playing with softballs.

Clearly, you are lying. See, I can tell you are lying because why would you admit to beating your wife? Obviously you are claiming not to have one because you do in fact have one, and are beating her.

See how easy it is?

Yeah, I know my high school newspaper was always getting exclusive interviews with people who regularly meet with the President of the United States.

FTFY

Now it’s a question of if the accusation is true or not.

What if instead, my response was that you only think that because you must’ve hacked into my computer’s camera? And since hacking someone’s camera is an invasion of privacy, your accusations should just be ignored?

I’m pretty sure your response would be “Your wife is still in the hospital, and you didn’t even try to deny that you put her there…”

The bigots coming out of the woodwork, attacking the the Pope for just following official catechism.

Someone should ask Trump what he thinks and get an answer on camera. Either lose the bigots who pretend to be Christian or lose some of the other “Republicans” just voting for “not a Democrat”. (The latter because polling is a majority supportive of civil marriage now, not on civil unions).

Politicians often do these sort of softball interviews to “reach out to the youth”. Careful Rudy, I said reach out to the youth, not reach down your pants. Here’s some not even in high school kid interviewing the President himself.

See, once again lying. My friend, who is totally not a russian agent, gave me a laptop that has a sticker on it saying “property of xerty”, and that laptop has emails of very saying how much he loves beating his wife, and pictures of his was life with bruises. See, apparently xerty flew across the United States to give some random shop his laptop with all this incriminating evidence on it, to a blind guy.

Also, photoshopping and video editing and deep fakes are not a thing, which is why I know Captain America beat up Thanos.

1 Like

Yeah, a formal event in the White House verses a hotel bar. Same thing. And you continue to ignore the fact she was not 15 and never claimed to be.

Isn’t the informal rule something like “half plus 7”. Guiliani’s only… 76.

Oh. 7 is first half of the number. Plus 7. All good.
Edit: I mean NOT all good. That’s only 14. I can see why Borat said she was too old.

I see we’ve reached “well yeah, but… because reasons”.

“No left handed pitcher has ever thrown a complete game no hitter under the full moon on a Tuesday in September while chewing on a pack of gum, so obviously Rudy is innocent and Trump is emperor for life.”

There’s also the fact the “full video” posted by Xerty isnt the full video as it clearly has started in the middle of things.

Personal attacks reflect poorly on the maker. Don’t make me ask the site tech admins for a block / mute user feature.

4 Likes
1 Like

It’s not a personal attack, it’s a hypothetical to illustrate a point.

But it is getting close to the line, because one would have to follow multiple posts to get the context, and without context it looks like an attack. @kamal take it easy.

1 Like

Here’s another high school student interviewing the President. Like the first one its notable for the fact Obama doesnt stick his hand down his pants at the end.