Walmart delete best

Man this place is low on brain cells. There’s enough info out there that if you really want to do this deal you can figure it out even without the first post. I will add Best Buy chat is way better than trying to go into the store everything can be done from your computer minus the actual first return.

And they give you money? No, you buy more stuff, SPENDING more money not making anything.

Then maybe you need to explain. Ending up with a closet full of $50 widgets still cost you money, whether you paid $50 each or $10 each. You didnt make a penny.

The concept is to buy $200 items for $50 and sell them for $100.

Haven’t tried their chat much. I guess chat doesn’t use the pricematches disclaimer that a pricematch would be “below cost”(where BB system defines cost as ‘cost plus all overhead to run stores’) to deny. Stores do.

Good tip to use chat.

1 Like

If you can’t figure out how to take a widget you bought for $5 that originally cost $100 and can sell for $50 all day long, I can’t help you.

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t make much sense of this thread. It sounds to me like forcing restock of a sold out item so that you can get a price match at BB and then sell it on eBay. In that case why not look for not sold out items? Any why aren’t people in the cheap location selling on eBay?

Because sold out items tend to have the best deals, also sold out stores can still drop the price of that specific item even when it’s still not stock. Why sell one cheap item when you can get 10 to 20 of them easily just by doing this trick. Also multi quantity listings take less of your time per unit than individual listings.

That’s not what you’ve been pimping. Of course reselling stuff for more than you paid makes you money - but you claimed I’d make 1000s from buying and returning stuff at Walmart and chatting online with Bestbuy, not from reselling stuff.

You’re right, I gave you A through Y and assumed you could figure out Z without me holding your hand… My bad.

Even if the first couple of steps worked fine, this seems very hard to scale at the BB level - what clerk is going to let you price match enough quantity to make it worthwhile?

1 Like

Another huge wrinkle in the plan is knowing when the returned item is put back on the shelf. It’s not immediate. It could be anywhere from 1 hr to the next day until the item you returned shows back up on the shelf. How do you know when to go back to the store and re-buy it?

1 Like

Under what impression did I ever give you that you were rebuying something? You just want to returned item in the computer system so when you go to price match they have inventory at the lower price. I’m not sure how to make this any more clear.

1 Like

I can’t remember your stupid plan and can’t go back and reread because you deleted your first post. Considering I’m trying to re figure out your plan from all the other posts after wards, it’s not crazy that I got that impression.

Are there actually a lot of items at best buy or walmart that drop by hundreds of dollars when the item goes out of stock even when a nearby best buy or walmart still has enough stock for you to make thousands buying them up?

2 Likes

@Bend3r, You liked mastroadam’s post and you were the one that specifically referred to returning and rebuying above! I’m so confused.

It’s confusing because he deleted the original posts (not sure why). Additional things were mentioned in the original post.

I don’t want this information easily searchable or indexed by search engines. There’s enough info on this thread to figure things out.

Are there actually a lot of items at best buy or walmart that drop by hundreds of dollars when the item goes out of stock even when a nearby best buy or walmart still has enough stock for you to make thousands buying them up?

https://slickdeals.net/f/11103803-50-netgear-orbi-home-wifi-system-extender-with-best-buy-pricematch-via-walmart-ymmv?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1

Yes basically every Walmart clearance item does this