Auto Price Protection with Earny/yahoo email

This came up on my yahoo email because of online purchase acknowledgements to my email. It seems reasonable without any effort on my part, but does anyone have experience with it?

We’ve partnered with Earny to provide automatic price protection.

Earny covers purchases from Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart, Gap Group, Nordstrom, and over 35 + top brands to get you refunds whenever prices drop throughout the eligible price protection period, typically up to 90 days. Earny does all of this for you automatically!

Earny files price adjustment claims. This includes finding price drops, gathering the relevant information, filling out a form and reaching out either to the retailer or credit card issuer to get your money back.

In return for this service, Earny collects 25% of the refunds he successfully gets for you at the end of each month by charging a credit card you provide.

1 Like

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

I like the idea of earny, but I don’t like having to give them access to my email.

1 Like

I suspect services like this is why issuers are slowly dropping price protection as a feature. Or making it harder to collect.

2 Likes

Maybe create an email just for this. Forward receipts to it?

1 Like