Original thread started by
jfat10. Information is dated and possibly inaccurate. Needs updating.
I can’t find much info about banks that allow ACH push without having to do account verification of some sort (trial deposits or login).
I want to send money via ACH to anyone using only a routing and account number. You can easily do this in most countries outside the USA.
Basically, I want the functionality of a wire transfer without the fees…(hmm, maybe that’s why USA banks are stuck in the past: they make tons of money from wire transfer fees)
Here’s the list, any others?
- AAFCU (billpay)
- American Heritage Federal Credit Union (billpay)
- Bank of North Carolina (billpay)
- Consumers Credit Union (billpay)
- Lake Michigan Credit Union (billpay)
- Northwest Federal Credit Union (billpay)
- Susquehanna Bank (billpay)
- Popmoney.com (not free - fees depend on bank) Message edited by: jfat10 on 2013-01-25 19:16:54 CST