Tesla Model 3: Pre-order to Ownership Discussion

If anyone here still wants to buy a Tesla and still has questions LMK. It was one of my best decisions

Feel free to use my link and get 1K free charging miles Loot Box

I believe that referrals are supposed to be asked for privately.

1 Like

I must be doing something wrong. $95k MFJ does not seem like a very high income. Even if I lived in the rural midwest, it would not seem very high.

I agree with your idea of getting a more current model for no dollars, and just a trip to CA and drive back.

So…I plugged in 70k for single (Income Percentile Calculator for the United States) and it came out ~74 percentile. So that knocks out 3/4 of people.

I plugged in 95k for household (Household Income Percentile Calculator, US - DQYDJ) and it came out 67 percentile. So, maybe “high” not very high. But if they have children/other tax credits that pushes it higher than 95k to get 7500 of income tax due.

1 Like

I put down a reservation on a Cybertruck, but I am thinking that I don’t really have the room for it. I certainly don’t “need” a truck. I really do like the range on it, however; I also love to look… it is a big middle finger to all of the ICE truck drivers out there (if that is YOU, I even mean YOU).

I am loving my Model 3, though. We got a LR AWD with FSD. Absolutely fantastic. We have been on a few road trips now and it was amazing. The only pain is that it is a little smaller than the car that we replaced, so if I am driving, my kids (teenagers) don’t really have comfort if sitting behind me. From that aspect, I would have preferred a Model S, but the tech in the Model 3 is better right now. Maybe I will get a Model S instead of a Cybertruck after the refresh as our 2nd vehicle.