I’m hoping the collective group can help identify the ideal checking account characteristics for manufactured spend needs and suggest banks with said characteristics.
Some suggested characteristics to start:
- Offers electronic billpay (push not pull) - does Chase even offer electronic bills?
- Able to pay the credit card balance in full (not just minimum payment)
- Able to auto pay cc balance on date due
- ACH Hub friendly
- Offers top tier savings account
- Rebates ATM fees
- Mobile app
- Electronic check deposit
- Electronic MO deposit
- Can initially fund with a cc
Any characteristics I should add? Any banks come to mind that meet the majority / most of the characteristics?