Which credit cards will cancel your bill if it is small?

I stopped using it a long time ago because a tax payment would not work with that card, and they couldn’t tell me why.

1 Like

Does it close if you don’t keep it active? Pretty sure mine has been dormant for > 2 years…

Probably not, at least not yet. I received inactive notices from Chase and Citi recently, so I wanted to make a transaction just in case.

1 Like

Is the cash wise still canceling at $2 or $1.99?

RE: J.Jill (Comenity) canceled at $0.99
J.Jill (Comenity) canceled at $1.99 (December 2013)

Comenity took over Barclays NFL cards. Any update on small balance credits?

Mine did cancel at $.99. But it was a Barclays-era charge, and it then transistioned to Cominity mid-cycle. So the indication is positive, but I’m waiting a full cycle before considering it confirmed.

1 Like

seen on

Jatan #1383335
05/09/2022 AMAZON.COM $2.25
05/14/2022 SMALL BALANCE ADJUSTMENT -$2.25
0 Reply
May 19, 2022, 14:23 2:23 pm

3 Likes

As a datapoint, I received $2.49 small balance adjustment on my NFL Card for June statement ( now Comenity formerly Barclays ).

6 Likes

My Cominity NFL card did NOT cancel $1.99 this month (July). It had cancelled $1.99 on last month’s statement.

3 Likes

When did your statement close? Perhaps it was related to the system being down.

1 Like

The 3rd or 4th.

1 Like

Any updates on small balance credits? My last was $2.49 on 6-21-2022

on 7-7-22 Manage your account
brings on a popup when I click signon that says
" Sign-in is not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later."
despite the banner at top of page saying "You can now check your balance and make a payment online by signing in below or using Comenity’s EasyPay. We know the recent system outage has been frustrating and we are working to ensure a fair resolution for impacted customers. " in both chrome & firefox

I also did not receive credits this month after receiving them previously.

2 Likes

Same, no $2.49 credit on my 7-3-22 statement

1 Like

Yes I had to double check and find the Comenity NFL card that canceled previous 99c balances did not cancel them in July statement that closed July 11th.

End of the gravy train? I have 2 cards so one down, one to check in a week when it closes statement :-((

2 Likes

Comenity was previously canceling $1.99 for you?? wow, I thought 99c was max so never charged more. Anyway even 99c seems to now not forgiven :-((

2 Likes

Look back here - when it was a Barclays card, it only cancelled $.99. The account has only been with Cominity for a couple months, and they’ve historically had a higher cancellation threshold. So people tried the higher amounts, and were successful - at least initially.

2 Likes

Staples merchant card (by Citi) cancel at 1.99.

1 Like

Are you talking about the Staples More account?

My 7/26 statement for the Comenity NFL card closed with $2.49 balance.

2 Likes