Original thread started by
Meade18. Card includes the following features:
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases.
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points - a $500 value - after you make at least $3,000 in purchases the first 90 days of account opening.
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don’t expire.
- Flexibility to choose how to redeem your points - redeem for cash back as a statement credit, or as a deposit into eligible Bank of America® or Merrill Lynch® accounts including checking, savings, and 529. You can also choose gift cards or use for purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center.
- Get up to a $100 Airline Incidental Statement Credit annually for qualifying purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, in-flight services, and airline lounge fees - automatically applied to your card statement.
- Get up to a $100 Airport Security Statement Credit towards TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry Application fee, every four years.
- Travel Insurance protections to assist with trip delays, cancellations and interruptions, baggage delay inconvenience, lost luggage and emergency evacuation and transportation.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Low $95 annual fee. (not waived first year)
- Ellegible for Preferred Rewards bonus
- A purchase that earns 100 base points will actually earn 125 (Gold), 150 (Platinum), or 175 points (Platinum Honors), based on your tier when the purchase posts to your account.
Original discussion archived here: