BJ’s Wholesale Club membership

currently you can get a BJ inner Circle membership for 25.00/year per link via doctor of credit. There is also available the BJ perks credit card that gives 5% on mostly ((95%) of BJ purchases used as a credit when you pay. So I have 4 people in household. But find the only thing really good there when I was a member 1 year ago…milk gallons in Ct were 2.24 and low fat creamer 2.29. Their produce was a step below some supermarkets tho. Other stuff was higher then Walmart. Opinions? Just dairy alone over 1 year with 5% off would be a good deal…plus wife bought a great winter coat and some other clothing.

1 Like

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

Out BJ’s membership has probably been a good idea since we moved about 5 miles away from not only one of their locations, but one of their gas stations, too. DW and I believe we get good deals on their clothing, and decent prices on some high-priority groceries such as skim milk… and SmartFood :slight_smile:

Darn topic alert!

3 Likes

Wrong forum?

1 Like

A bj club sounds like a lot of fun. There’s one in San Francisco.

I’ll edit the topic.

I’m really interested in BJ perks as part of the BJ inner circle, and learning how to get 5% back on BJ purchases.

Pardon the stupid question, but I assume BJ’s is considered an essential services business?

2 Likes

Well, $25 dollars is $25 dollars…

Wait a minute…

1 Like

yes they sell food so they are open…But I wont head there till this crisis is over. Ill wait to join and hope the 25.00 is still active.

1 Like

assume you are serious!!