I got an email today with an update. The text is as follows:
A federal court authorized this supplemental e-mail Notice.
It is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
• A Settlement has been reached in the Charvat v. Resort Marketing Group, Inc et al. class action lawsuit. A claim for recovery was submitted to and received by the Settlement Administrator that left this e-mail address as a means of contact.
• The Court has authorized this supplemental e-mail Notice to inform consumers who have filed claims that, to date, over two million claims have been filed seeking to recover from a Settlement Fund expected to total $12.5 million.
• Due to the large number of claims, the individual recovery per consumer will be a pro rata share of the Settlement Fund. The exact per consumer recovery is still unknown, but it is expected to amount to several dollars per Class Member.
• Settlement Class Members interested in considering their options under these circumstances should visit www.RMGTCPASettlement.com and review the “Frequently Asked Questions” document that details the rights of Class Members.
• Consumers have until November 3, 2017 to file a claim, to opt out of the Settlement or to object to the Settlement.