Class Action Lawsuit Settlements

Received $9.78 from Green Coffee Bean Extract settlement via Paypal.

Received $3.96 from Babyganics settlement.

1 Like

22 bucks from my favorite anti-vegetarian company - RoundUp. :smile:
Way to go Monsanto ā€¦ or whoever owns them now.

3 Likes

In the Continuum Sci-Fi show, Sonmanto was an evil corporation that discovered its chemical waste could be weaponized into poison gas, developed an antidote, and sold the poison gas to terrorists and then sold the antidote when needed.

2 Likes

Received $24.92 from Health-Ade Kombucha settlement.

2 Likes

Settlements currently available:

Lipozene (up to $60)
Vivint ($40-$100)
Infants Tylenol (up to $30)

https://www.classactionrebates.com/

1 Like

Vivint requires verification of the phone number you were spammed atā€¦

3 Likes

Ok. I provided my phone number.

The spam call settlements usually require a number. Some time ago, one that I applied for because I was sure I received calls said I wasnā€™t eligible while another I wasnā€™t sure about said I was eligible and sent me a check.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve only applied for one spam call suit, but it was one which I received multiple calls (the foghorn - free cruise bs). I was denied because my number wasnā€™t in the records they had.

1 Like

Yep. Who can forget the immortal foghorn? Thatā€™s why I was sure I was eligible but they said nope.

1 Like

Iā€™m going after the breast implants one.

2 Likes

Udderly ridiculous.

4 Likes

Got $53 from Roundup Concentrate marketing settlement this week.

4 Likes

Grove Square Coffee is another settlement many might be eligible for.

2 Likes

Received a $10 ā€œcheckā€ of sorts from Good Health Class Action. Itā€™s a check with bank routing number, etc. but not in the typical paper checkā€¦ looks more like a post card. Wondering if anybody else got something like this? Iā€™m having problems with the deposit mobile app as it canā€™t recognize the checkā€™s look.

Iā€™ve received checks like that before. If your mobile app doesnā€™t work you can make a mail deposit if youā€™re not near a branch.

Today I received $10.00 from Asahi Beer settlement.

2 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation.

Chipotle misleading advertising, up to $10/person without receipts ($20 with receipts), max of $30 per household.

2 Likes

Today received $24.20 from FoodState settlement (MegaFoods).

Good to see settlement administrators are still on the job.

Today received $8.35 Vivint phone spam settlement through PayPal.

1 Like