Class Action Lawsuit Settlements

I do not think I qualify, but in case you do.

1 Like

You never had a Facebook account at any time in the last 16 years?

"ā€¦each Facebook user will get a point for every month they had an active Facebook account between May 2007 and December 2022. The more points you have, the bigger your payment.

Based on similar large class action settlements, Dodson estimated the higher end of payments might be in the ā€œtriple digits,ā€ with many more receiving less than $100."

Massive Utz settlement ā€“ received $1.15 in the mail yesterday.

I think this was an additional distribution, possibly of unclaimed funds from the first one. If knowing of someone in worse circumstances makes you feel better, mine was only 46Ā¢. :laughing:

It does not.

Spartan Mosquito false advertising $3.6M class action settlement

repeated error, never gets past step 1of 5 of validation processā€¦has anyone succeeded?
tried chrome & firefox

also, in general , has anyone had problems redeemin e- mastercards?

Same here with the repeated errors. Cleared cache, cookies, still no luck.

No problem redeeming e MCs.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only redeemed a half-dozen, or so. I donā€™t recall any issues, but generally just add them to my Amazon gift card.

1 Like

Thx for replies. I stated my problem wrongā€¦ pls read my reply to Honkinggoose.

Thx for replies. I stated my problem wrong. I am gettings errors when I try to ā€œactivateā€ the emc when I first receive the link with a code to get the emc card #. When it has worked in the past, I had no problem redeeming it.
Specifcally this was the $5 emc from kcupsrecyclingsettlement

Sorry, but I can offer no help, having not received this kind of an error. I donā€™t do too many electronic MCs. Not to send you down a rabbit hole, but almost all activation errors for any card Iā€™ve received had to do with my not allowing particular flavorā€™s of javascript, or having too old of a browser. Iā€™ll usually then run the most current Debian off of a DVD/trash disk and the problems disappear.

Good luck.

2 Likes