Does the coronavirus merit investment, or personal, concern or consideration?

Meanwhile

2 Likes

Crapola! I keep forgetting to look at the source. I generally expect some people to source Yahoo, MSN, PBS, AP, NYT, Atlantic, LAT, etc. That also leads me to presume that some people will source more “legitimate” sites. I got fooled again … and enjoyed the laugh. :rofl:

In all seriousness, I have been trying to think of a way I could plan parties for the kids’ classrooms to celebrate “two weeks!” day next month. Especially since one of them has the same teacher the other had two years ago, and the third has the same teacher he had two years ago. But everything I’ve come up with will likely piss off at least one parent to the point of the administration having to ban me from the school for a while.

2 Likes

Profile of a respectable Swedish health prof here in the US who opposed lockdowns and focused on protecting the elderly rather than those at low risk. He wasn’t able to publish in the US but they took his papers in Sweden where the politics were not as crazy.

As a prominent epidemiologist and statistician, Kulldorff has worked on detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks for two decades. His methods are widely used around the world and by almost every state health department in the United States, as well as by hundreds of people at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Kulldorff has also worked on vaccine safety for decades, developing globally used methods for monitoring adverse reactions in new vaccines.

It’s quite something for a public health scientist at the top of his game to admit that “both science and public health are broken.” “For some reason, a public official narrative was established, and you weren’t allowed to question it—which, of course, is very detrimental, both to the pandemic and how to deal with the pandemic, because you have to have a vibrant discussion to figure out how best to deal with these things,” he told The Epoch Times.

His early efforts culminated in the Great Barrington Declaration, published with Dr. Sunetra Gupta and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya in October 2020. The declaration called for a more nuanced approach to the one-size-fits-all restrictions that had been imposed on much of Western society.

The appearance of a scientific consensus was formed through high-profile public health officials such as Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Francis Collins, and Dr. Deborah Birx, as well as corporate media along with the stifling of opposing viewpoints.

“There’s really no public health arguments against the declaration. So if you want to criticize it, you have to … make up lies about it and then attack that, as well as slander the people behind it. And they did both of those things,” Kulldorff said.

It wasn’t until a December 2021 email dump that Kulldorff and the American public got to peek behind the curtain of how the traditional pandemic playbook had been tossed and how swiftly dissenting voices were maligned.

Following a Freedom of Information Act request, emails that involved Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), were released. An email to Fauci from Collins, then-director of the National Institutes of Health, was sent days after the Great Barrington Declaration was published.

“This proposal from the three fringe epidemiologists … seems to be getting a lot of attention,” Collins told Fauci in the Oct. 8, 2020, email. “There needs to be a quick and devastating published takedown of its premises. Within a day of the Collins–Fauci exchange, Google began to censor search results for “Great Barrington Declaration.”

He’s quick to show support for other scientists who agree with him but feel as if they can’t speak out due to potential loss of research funding or even their job. People such as Fauci, who oversees an annual taxpayer-funded budget of over $6 billion at NIAID, hold the purse strings as well as control of what’s published in journals.

“If you dare speak out against [Fauci’s] views on the pandemic, you can lose funding. And if you agree with him and support him, you can gain funding,” Kulldorff said. Four prominent scientists who were instrumental in shaping the COVID-19 “natural origin” narrative received substantial increases in grant money from Fauci’s NIAID in the subsequent two years, The Epoch Times found.

3 Likes

When in doubt, hide the real world vax efficacy data. Scotland decides to stop publishing data on cases, etc, by vax status rather than try to explain why it looks bad.

3 Likes

Would this be a party for each kids classroom? Or a combination “two weeks” party after the end of the school day?

I’m thinking you mentioned the kids were 12ish in age . How about a “Kids :taco: Taco Party”? Easy makings… Kids could help, set up a bar with warm flour tortillas. Fillings for the tacos, everything ready…

Kids are always hungry after the school day.

Fun beginning… Maybe even make a piñata with candles inside. Kids would have a ball…

1 Like

This sounds like communist China. If you don’t toe the party line, you’re a domestic terrorist and also they will subject you to psych evaluations and involuntary “treatments” if you don’t shape up. This was a Maine doctor.

They didn’t quite get to the involuntarily commitment to an asylum and electric shocks, yet.

3 Likes

That will be next if we lose this fall’s elections . . . . followed by forced reeducation, internment camps, and firing squads for those of us who continue to resist.

1 Like

Up north,

And let’s not forget some historical perspective…

https://twitter.com/canadafp/status/1494323983101018119?s=21

I think of it as the Trudeau Gestapo. The man child sicks them on traditional Canadians, but never on his beloved people of color or on his equally favored frogs.

Trudeau is a totalitarian ruler. But then so is Biden, at least until corrective measures can be brought to bear in November. However, Trudeau will not have to endure an election for several more years!

One wonders whether, at that distant point, Canadians will have enough sense to vote him out. It’s a coin toss. If they do, Trudeau would thereafter certainly qualify to become administrator of St. Pierre and Miquelon. After all, he speaks the language. And the size of that job better suits his limited intelligence and skillset.

1 Like

Gazpacho.

Get your domestic terrorist propaganda spelled correctly at least.

Whatever happened to “law and order”? I guess only for law and order if it’s protests when black people are murdered, not when terrorists block roadways and trade demanding to overthrow a democratic government

2 Likes

1889 covid?

Schools and factories were forced to close because so many students and workers were sick. Some of the infected described an odd symptom: a loss of smell and taste. And some of those who recovered reported a lingering exhaustion.

The Russian flu finally ended a few years later, after at least three waves of infection.

Its patterns of infection and symptoms have led some virologists and historians of medicine to now wonder: Might the Russian flu actually have been a pandemic driven by a coronavirus?

Let’s see how quickly he bemoans, threatens, insinuates, and directly lies about another group …

I’m sure he’ll be happy explain how these are just peaceful protesters using their rights to protest. :frowning:

1 Like

Its discovery is unlikely during my lifetime. But I’m certain, before the end of this century, medical research will reveal some aspect, some component, of the Pacific Ocean which induces large measures of cerebral instability and even insanity into persons living nearby. Such impact is evident in British Columbia, and it becomes more pronounced as you move southward along that coast.

Oh man, someone’s head is gonna explode over this. You’ll never guess what the next miracle cancer drug might be…

Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common cancer worldwide and still lacks effective therapy… Overall, ivermectin suppressed cell proliferation by promoting ROS-mediated mitochondrial apoptosis pathway and inducing S phase arrest in CRC cells, suggesting that ivermectin might be a new potential anticancer drug therapy for human colorectal cancer and other cancers.

I wonder if Biden’s big Pharma agenda will suppress this too. “Nevermind about that war on cancer, let’s just focus on getting everyone Pfizer-brand annual covid booster shots. They’re Free! “

2 Likes

Xerty - that is funnier than the weekly comics you posted yesterday!

1 Like

UK ends the pandemic on Thursday. No more isolation if you’re sick, and no more free tests to worry about what which cold you’re sick with.

1 Like

“Finally found”, or “finally allowed”?

2 Likes

Deplaformimg doctors for practicing heretical medicine. Separate from pressuring the state medical boards, individual hospitals can do their own “internal peer review” and just decide to kick the doctor out.

A sham peer review happens when the hospital invents some pretext by which to attack a physician and acts to disguise the adverse action by conducting such a review. In such cases, as Dr. Lawrence Huntoon described in a 2009 Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons editorial: “The truth and the facts do not matter because the outcome is predetermined and the process is rigged.”

”The purpose of this letter is to inform you that a series of events have recently been reported to Hospital Administration and Medical Staff leadership at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital that have caused significant concern about your ability to conduct yourself in a professional and cooperative manner in the Hospital, which is essential for the provision of safe and competent patient care.”

The letter went on to list a number of outrageous claims, with no substantive evidence to support them, and with no patient details that would allow me to refute them. Based on the alleged incidents, the letter continued: “Medical Staff leadership has determined that your behavior causes such concern that there are grounds to impose a precautionary suspension of your Medical Staff appointment and clinical privileges.”

2 Likes

Massive covid aid fraud, as expected. Too bad those lockdowns didn’t do much.

2 Likes