Does the coronavirus merit investment, or personal, concern or consideration?

Ivermectin

The TOGETHER trial on ivermectin was never going to be a positive trial. Ever. That was a foregone conclusion.

So what I want to do here is break down exactly how they accomplished this feat, using the most brazenly fraudulent conduct of any trial I have studied. This is NOT to say that I have never witnessed fraudulent studies, but this trial displays an unprecedented amount of targeted tactics designed to deny, suppress, and distort the evidence of efficacy.

Note that one TOGETHER trial investigator, Craig Raynor, works for a company that works for Pfizer. What is fascinating is that he published the world’s first “anti-ivermectin” letter way back in June of 2020 after the landmark Monash University in-vitro study found that ivermectin eradicated SARS-CoV2 in a cell culture model. Note that he did so… before a single clinical trial had been done in COVID. Interesting no? Probably just a coincidence…

time from first symptoms within 7 days was an inclusion criteria . Yet in the manuscript, they are missing the “time from symptoms” for a whopping 317 patients . How can you know whether to include a patient in the trial if you don’t know the time from first symptoms? How can this data be missing? It gets worse. Guess how well the ivermectin group with missing data did? By “reverse” calculating, David Wiseman found a statistically significant reduction in need for hospital of 49% among those missing patients.

3 Likes

If you need to give your doc a “valid” excuse for why you’re “high risk” when you get covid and want to get Pfizermectin Paxlovid, you’ll be pleased to know that everything from mild overweight (BMI 25) to smoking to physical inactivity all count, in addition to various serious health issues.

https://www.fda.gov/media/158165/download

Does my “I identify as a black, [pick a letter, any letter (except M or T)], o̶v̶e̶r̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ gravity challenged, o̶l̶d̶, s̶e̶n̶i̶o̶r̶, experienced liberal” qualify?

Feel free to wait a million years if you like. The American mainstream media will never report this:

Fauci/Collins collect millions in undisclosed royalties

Johnson & Johnson must not have paid up. Can you scream:

Conflict of interest!!

Those damn FOIA requests can be such an annoyance, right Tony?

Fact is they redacted a whole lot of the data, so I guess it is even worse than it already appears to be.

Fauci is our highest paid government employee. Apparently his salary is not enough.

4 Likes

I agree with you, but I also do not discount the possibility that the info was redacted solely to prompt this kind of reaction. The notion of a lone wolf trying to manufacture controversy can go both directions.

1 Like

I was saying this since the beginning. I was pointing out to my friends on the left, here and elsewhere, that if the KKK had to come up with COVID policy, they would have be advocating for the exact same thing the teachers unions were pushing.

2 Likes

We have now suffered more COVID-19 deaths on Biden’s watch than we did when Trump was POTUS. This is all the more remarkable when you consider:

• For the vast majority of time Trump was dealing with the virus, there was no vaccine available.

• When Biden entered office vaccine was available, thanks to Trump and Operation Warp Speed.

• But Biden, unlike Trump, has not looked forward. He is not loudly championing development of new vaccines to deal with inevitable future COVID-19 variants, some of which are already visible on the horizon.

Given present circumstances and lack of leadership, Americans are actually in a rather precarious position where future COVID-19 outbreaks are concerned.

The COVID-19 virus, in one form or another, has not gone away and is not going away. Doubt this? Talk to the potentates in China and in North Korea.

4 Likes

I think you forgot to mention that the vast majority of the recently departed were unvaccinated. The vaccines have been widely available for over a year now, meaning most of the people who perished in that time were either immunocompromised (or had other valid contraindications) or anti-vaxers.

Here’s a relevant joke: the more anti-vaxers – the fewer anti-vaxers.

Really that was one facet of my overall point, comparing the job done by the two men:

Job one for Trump was to provide us a vaccine, at a time we had no weapons whatsoever against the virus, from darn near a scratch start.

Job one for Biden, considering he was fortunate to launch his administration with vaccine existing, was to deploy that vaccine to all Americans.

Both jobs were tough and featured obstacles. In Biden’s case a huge obstacle was the resistance of some Americans to accept the vaccine. I can’t tell you I would have had the answer to that one. But then I’m also not POTUS.

I can tell you I would not have been condoning counterproductive statements, by members of my administration, that any vaccine developed on Trump’s watch was highly suspect.

3 Likes

This refers to most who have perished overall, as well…

I think you must’ve forgotten - the proper (ie, Democrat-endorsed) narrative is that Trump was against the vaccine and continually undermined it and worshipped those “idiot anti-vaxers”. It’s not like he based his entire pandemic response on it’s development or anything… :shushing_face:

3 Likes

What you wrote here is a disingenuous out-of-context misinterpretation of what was actually said.

I think the proportions are different. While the first year “most” probably had comorbidities, the second year probably over 90% were anti-vaxers (and these groups are not the same).

So because a lot were unvaccinated they couldn’t have had comorbidities? Virtually 100% of those in the first year were unvaccinated as well…

1 Like

The conspiracies are coming true too fast to keep up. New tech for microchips in pills to make sure you take them.

https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1527521228688445442?t=1w-7-DEaskUTGQW_9hg-dw&s=19

2 Likes

Just when you thought we could be done with Omicron BA.2 and get reinfected with BA.5 in peace, now we have to not accidentally have gay sex with the wrong guy and get some monkey pox.

Meanwhile with some clear guidance,

Fauci accepted 137 TV interviews and a book deal after issuing the guidelines essentially recommending people look the other way rather than investigate the source of this new outbreak.

“As I, the Science, have always said, lockdowns don’t work. What really works is turning a blind eye to where this outbreak nonsense may or may not have leaked from,” said Dr. Fauci

On a more serious note, that strain seems to have ~1% fatality rate but at least is usually spread by direct fluid contact and people are pretty obviously infected. Prior outbreaks away from the source monkeys in Africa have died out from people staying away from pox-ridden people and that’s the end of that.

Also, they’ve got smallpox vaccines that work fairly well, and monkey pox specific ones too, so if you don’t have your free share of PFE for making it to 10 punches on your vaccine card, maybe they’ll be offering another couple opportunities.

1 Like

They could have had comorbidities and likely did, but they could have also fared better had they gotten vaxxed. In other words they died because of their choices and beliefs, not because of vaccine availability.

1 Like

US death rates are high compared to most other developed countries, and that’s despite our early vaccination.

But on the subject of deaths among the vaccinated, a comparison is the UK with 95%+ vaccination and they are still seeing covid death rates of 100/day or 1/100k people.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths?areaType=nation&areaName=England

The US is seeing 300/day or 0.6/100k, with 5x the population of the UK. About 90% of US adults have at least some vaccination, which seems like a lot, and older people even moreso.

2 Likes

Fluvoxamine was declined for covid EUA by the FDA on the grounds no one would make any money off it. And other stuff too, I guess.

For background, it had reduced serious outcomes from covid by about 30% in a large trial.

4 Likes

3 Likes

SoCal/LA County becoming COVID-19 bullseye