Does the coronavirus merit investment, or personal, concern or consideration?

Crazy, right? More on them getting paid to “find” the covid origin somewhere, anywhere, other than their NIH subcontracted grants to Wuhan.

2 Likes

More on the Joseph Robinette Biden ethics in government program (BCF) …

ETA: Of course, as we’ve been told ad infinitum, over a multitude of media, the vaccine is perfectly safe and effective.

Hey! You’ll get excommunicated if you’re not careful, even if you’re an illegal alien. You’re VC status is below that of the vaccine’s VC safety status. The vaccine is perfectly safe and effective.

If you don’t want to be a bad ghost (or whatever you identify as) …

see no evil, hear no evil, research no evil. NIH further tarnishes its already poor covid reputation, from back when they were funding dangerous Wuhan covid research.

This time, progressive ideologues at the NIH are implementing a subjective and unsupported ban on using their public genetic database if they don’t like the possible directions of your research, especially things like IQ or intelligence being genetically linked.

Next thing you know, with some good genetic tests, you’ll be able to figure out your bureaucrats aren’t smart enough for their jobs…

1 Like

Latest paper on origins finds suggestive evidence of genetic manipulation in the (original) viral genome

1 Like

it’s funny how we no longer seem to care in the west or want to punish China for the Wuhan Institute Flu.

2 Likes

What comes around, goes around. Wuhan in lockdown again 2.5 years later. China still sticking with their zero covid policy.

2 Likes

Origins. Senate report concludes it was likely the lab.

1 Like

Monoclonals haven’t been keeping up and the newest variants look like they’re more likely to escape that protective measure for the elderly or immunocompromised.

Taken together, these data identify profound antibody escape by the emerging omicron
sublineage BA.2.75.2, suggesting that it effectively evades current humoral immunity in the
population.

1 Like

bump

Ivermectin is still banned from discussion on YouTube as either a treatment or preventative for covid. And they say you have to follow / endorse FDA, NIH, or similar health authorities’ guidance, which in this case say ivermectin is approved as an effective treatment only for several parasitic infections.

Here’s one of the excellent and long time covid channels with his personal take on ivermectin, linked to the relevant part (the start of the video is all about the rules and how you can get removed for violations, etc).

personally I do keep a supply of ivermectin in the house
just in case I get onchocerciasis helminthiasis scabies

so that they are readily available
these here are from India these ones actually
and they come in different strengths
but these ones are 12 milligram tablets
so good to keep a few strips of those
in the house just in case I get onchocerciasis or scabies or helminthiasis

but of course we’re being quite clear
that the FDA are not recommending
ivermectin for the use of any viral infection
and they are not recommending
that use of ivermectin for covid 19.
so hopefully that clarifies the situation

I guess he must have had one of those infections recently, since he shows the packaging is half used :wink:

He also mentioned his last booster was going on a year ago, well past the “recommended” waiting time between shots.

1 Like

The government spending emergency is continuing, as expected

He needs to keep it alive, to have any chance at student loan forgiveness getting through the courts.

4 Likes

he shouldn’t have said it’s over in the CBS interview, but he must have had a senior moment :wink:

A reminder that 20 years ago a big Pharma company produced a (flu) pandemic drug, cherry picked a few results that suggested a modest benefit, hid their data for a decade, but promptly sold the Feds on a $1B stockpile in case of a future flu pandemic before the academics eventually realized it wasn’t as safe or effective as claims (and not really effective in this case). Sound familiar?

1 Like

The first version of Covid mRNA vaccines did demonstrate being effective, didn’t they?

As far as I know, yes, they worked well and certainly the data presented showed that. But they hid a lot of the data, especially safety data, and won’t release it even after getting FDA approval.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/pfizer-pushes-intervene-lawsuit-seeking-covid-vaccine-information-fda-2022-01-26/

For example, when they tested the first boosters, PFE had the data on the people in the trial as to whether they had covid at some point prior to the trial. it turned out that “natural immunity” was real and the boosters didn’t help those people at all, although it did help those without it.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-phase-3-trial-data-showing

The observed relative vaccine efficacy of 95.6% (95% CI: 89.3, 98.6) reflects the reduction in disease occurrence in the boosted group versus the non-boosted group in those without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Which is fine for those people, but didn’t justified mandates for covid survivors. And the FDA advisory panel was unconvinced this data justified a broad EUA and voted against it, but Biden’s FDA lady overruled them and approved it anyway (after a couple people resigned for refusing to go along with his scientifically unjustified booster campaign). And then she didn’t convene any more Ad Com meetings at all and just approved all the future boosts, bivalent ones, etc, as “close enough”.

So much transparency and Following the Science going on, it’s really baffling why anyone would have any doubts.

2 Likes

Truly a golden age of defrauding the government. Over 15% of applications to the tune of $11B and that’s just NY

1 Like

My memory is so bad that I had forgotten about Tamiflu. Maybe my subconscious remembered it and steered me away from the current hot shot. :smile: