Thanks. The zero-sum link has my head swimming … very thorough and well documented.
Ukraine corruption leads to top leaders departure, but no repayments of the millions taken.
Ukraine looks like they’re going to lose with the huge Russian mobilization unless we’re willing to get in a hot war with them. Apparently we are.
- Announcement on Abrams Tanks Could Come This Week, Officials Say
- Germany Is Expected to Agree to Send Leopard 2 Tanks and Permit Other to Do So
- U.S. Leans Toward Providing Abrams Tanks to Ukraine, Officials Say
- FIRST GERMAN LEOPARD TANKS TO DEPLOY IN UKRAINE IN THREE MONTHS.
- RUSSIAN EMBASSY: THE GERMAN DECISION TO APPROVE THE DELIVERY OF LEOPARD TANKS TO UKRAINE IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, TAKES THE CONFLICT TO A NEW LEVEL.
Nuclear arms control treaties falling apart due to the war. US blames Russia of course.
Meanwhile, we’ll smooth things over with 100+ tanks.