New CapOne premium travel card, Venture X:
Summary from NerdWallet:
- Welcome bonus: The Venture X has a sign-up offer of 100,000 bonus miles after spending $10,000 on purchases in the first six months from account opening. For a limited time, cardholders can also get up to $200 in statement credits for vacation rental purchases like Airbnb and Vrbo charged to their account within the first year.
- Earning: The Venture X earns 10 miles per dollar on hotels and car rentals booked via Capital One Travel, 5 miles per dollar on flights booked via Capital One Travel and an unlimited 2 miles per dollar on everything else.
- Statement credit: Up to $300 back in statement credit annually for bookings made through Capital One Travel.
- Anniversary bonus: 10,000 bonus miles every account anniversary, starting on your first anniversary (worth $100 toward travel).
- Lounge access: Complimentary access for cardholders, authorized users and up to two guests per visit to Capital One Lounges and to more than 1,300 Priority Pass lounges worldwide.
- Authorized users: Up to four authorized users can be added at no charge, and they also get Capital One Lounge access with up to two guests.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck: Up to $100 in statement credits for either TSA PreCheck or Global Entry.
- Annual fee: $395.
If anyone has an existing Venture card with a referral offer, feel free to send it my way.