Passive Income ideas for the 8-5 crew

I’m too drained to uber/lyft after work, what are some other ideas ?

2 Likes

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

I don’t think passive means what you think it means.

17 Likes

Beer taster?
But to be truly passive, maybe a sleep study volunteer.

1 Like

Vending Machines. For condoms. And other assorted lubricants.

3 Likes

Mattress tester.

2 Likes

High yield bonds

1 Like

Purchase cash flow positive real estate.

1 Like

I actually do this several times a week. It’s not a glorious job as it sounds. This week we had to drink “punished” beer that was stored in a 90 degree trailer for 72 hours. There is a lot of interest in trying to increase expiration dates on beer currently which mean drinking out of age beer.

Now that backpage has been seized, maybe solicit hookers? You can hire assistants to do all the pimp slapping and money counting.

On a serious note, I consider passive income as doing minimal amount of work and the heavy lifting done by your money. With that said, I think in this low interest rate environment, you’re down high dividend paying stocks, and/or crowdfunding business and real estate deals.

Yikes! I did it twice a month for a year, and although there was an occasional yuck, nothing like what you’re talking about. They would have had to quadruple the pay for me come back after one of those.