Samsung.com best deals for Samsung phones

Phones (at least, I don’t know if it also applies to other Samsung devices or not – it may).

Samsung will pricematch sales on phones, providing a promo code for the difference. You just hit up their order support chat and ask about price match, provide the competitor (Best Buy, Amazon), and they will offer to credit the difference after purchase or send you a promocode within 48hrs to apply before purchase (you may have to ask for the second option. Which is the one you Want).

This then stacks with all their other offers such as: EPP/EDU, referral, 10% website automated-cancel-threat-offer, cashback website, and credit card cashback. As well as any trade in offer they have.

This is the best deal around for buying new samsung phones.

Example (without trade-in):
Samsung Note20 Ultra 128GB unlocked: Samsung price $1299. Current Best Buy sale price $1099.
$200 price match code.
7.5% EPP
5% referral promocode, valid with a new samsung account (if you don’t have/can’t find one of these promocodes I have one. Not posting referral codes in the topic)
10% cancel offer
Net: $869+tax

Other rebates:
Rakuten (currently 6%) = $52
Chase Freedom (currently 5UR, or 7.5%) = $65

Final Net Cost: $752 + tax (31% lower than the $1099 sale price at Best Buy).

2 Likes

This is an automatically-generated Wiki post for this new topic. Any member can edit this post and use it as a summary of the topic’s highlights.

Sure, but is it better than not buying a new phone? At these prices phones may as well be treated like cars – buying new is not financially prudent. Except they depreciate even faster than cars AFAIK.

Also that’s not a phone, it’s a tablet which happens to have the phone function. Need to buy a purse to carry it :smiley: .

2 Likes

Oh come on. You must wear skinny jeans and have Trump sized hands?

Easy to hold and type in this forum with just 1 hand…

Or not cell service? What’s the point of cell service not using it?

Not very much for many to spend 300-500 every two years. (The note20 ultra is the absolute most expensive).

The camera is pretty nuts too bad not really a ready way to use it this year with US passports invalidated. I’m not broke so I wanted the camera.

I don’t go around holding a phone in my proportionally sized hands. Also I’m pretty sure no pant pocket is big enough to hold that tablet. I can barely fit a 5.5" phone into cargo pants side pocket. And even if there is a big enough front or back pocket, it still means you have to take it out to sit down.

Ahem… European man bag

:slight_smile:

Or just stop buying women’s pants (if you’re a man).

Fits no problem in my pocket. They really aren’t bigger than larger phones have been for several years. They’ve gotten skinnier (larger height vs width) to get to larger diagonal “screen sizes”, plus reducing bezels and bending the edges of the screen.

Galaxy note4 (2014)
6.04 x 3.09 x 0.33 inches (153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm)
Galaxy note20 ultra
6.49 x 3.04 x 0.32 inches (164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm)

LG V20 (2016)
6.29 x 3.07 x 0.30 inches (159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6 mm)

Hehe. Just because scripta’s pant legs are a little short does NOT make them ladies pants :slight_smile:

I was excited to see a post in hot deals!!

1 Like

Huh? I never said my pant legs are short. They’re the best most perfect length and width. :slight_smile:

1 Like