Social credit in America - Politics invades personal finance

That seems to be pretty damning evidence of voter fraud. No wonder Trump is claiming he didn’t lose. He did lose, but because illegal votes were counted. It’s easy to see his logic. If he were a little calmer, more people might, at least, listen. At least the ones not infected with TDS.

3 Likes

But it’s obviously just voter suppression to call those votes illegal. They’re still people too, you heartless bastard! How dare you think people should be expected to follow rules!

2 Likes

If they didn’t come into the country legally, why should you expect them to follow the voting rules?

4 Likes

Their library improved overnight:

4 Likes

Here’s the video clip of that comedy routine

https://twitter.com/aja02537920/status/1529025826712391681?s=21&t=Olwsoq0UPyVIUC9D1pb1HQ

1 Like

Strange how they have tons of evidence to present–but never in a courtroom where they could actually be held accountable for lying.

1 Like

The courts systematically refused to hear cases on the election claiming lack of standing by the people bringing the cases. So no evidence could be presented.

By the way, what do you think of the Georgia election law that was supposed to suppress voting but now there is record turnout in today’s election?

1 Like

No, they’re getting tossed because they have no actual evidence. At the start of things they have to state what they plan to prove–and lying at that point carries sanctions and if bad enough it can cost a lawyer their license. Hence they tell the truth, they have nothing and the judge tosses it.

That’s all they really expected anyway, more fodder to deceive people with.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Bush is still in favor of open borders.

1 Like

Reference for your claim of dismissal because of lack of evidence?

Here’s an example of a high profile case tossed because of lack of standing.

2 Likes

Moricz is the youngest plaintiff in a lawsuit against Florida’s parental rights and education law, often referred to as the “Don’t Say Gay” bill and has been outspoken in his opposition to it and how it would affect students.

It effectively takes away the only guaranteed safe space from the majority of the entire LGBTQ population here," Moricz said.

How? I mean, how? How does an environment where no one cares about your sexual orientation take anything away from anyone? All this prevents is 1st graders from being pressured into romantic relationships :kissing_heart: .

“I don’t want him to be a victim in this,” Edwards said. “I want him to be celebrated for his accomplishments while being true to his identity.”

Oh, that’s how. It’s discriminatory to be made one of many, and oppressive to be not allowed to tell everyone how you’re so much better than them.

5 Likes

Lots of talk about what they can do, no evidence it’s actually possible. GPS simply isn’t that good, it’s impossible to measure if someone actually visited a drop box. We usually only use GPS to figure out if we are on the right road–and note that it often can’t tell apart roads that are next to each other (frontage roads, exit ramps etc.) Add big buildings into the picture and it gets worse. (They don’t only block signals when you’re inside, but they can distort your location when you’re simply near them–the GPS is actually only determining how long it took the signal from the satellite to reach it–if the signal bounced off a big, reasonably flat object rather than came directly you get a wrong answer.)

This bogus objection was answered by Engelbrecht.

I get a lot better than nearest block information from my cell phone. As I’m navigating it will tell me turn right in 150 feet for example.

Also cell phones not only provide GPS data but they have location data from signal transmission with the nearby cell phone towers.

see this article for a test of cell phone location accuracy. In particular the table at the bottom. The best cell phone, a Samsung had accuracy within about 3 m, while the worst an iphone was about 11 m. Those are plenty good enough to put someone near a dropbox.

We Tested Mobile GPS/GNSS Accuracy and Found Some Surprising Results

They did their tests in one place and time–the accuracy is variable depending on where the satellites are in the sky. And on whether you have a phone that can listen to all the satellites, not just the US birds.

Which is how all of us are.

Quite the declaration. Bravo! Oh, uh, but no evidence of that proud declaration? Why not? You seem quite certain in all of your statements.

So far, that fits your statements, at least as much as others. You know, if you’re gonna throw mud, at least bring a little rain to smear the window. :smile:

So all of that GPS/cellphone data that’s being used to say someone was an insurrectionist because they were near the capitol on Jan 6 is bogus?

There are quite a few people who will appreciate your support. You should be more vocal in your support of them!!

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! Kinda like my sonar shows big bluefin at 120’, but my 6 baits at 120’ to 70’ don’t get a nibble. It’s obviously the fault of the sonar/data.

1 Like

Identifying that someone was in the capital doesn’t take anything like the precision that identifying someone visited a dropbox is.

What position accuracy do you need? The truethevote screen used additional data. As an example, you might say that 10 m is not accurate enough to prove that this was a mule dropping off ballots. But what if you have a cell phone user who goes from within 10 m of an NGO office to within 10 m of one dropbox. Stops there for 15 minutes. And then goes to within 10 m of another dropbox and stops there for 15 minutes. And then goes to within 10 m of a third dropbox. This is incontrovertible evidence that this is a mule from 10 m accurate data.

1 Like

15 minutes at a drop box??? No, they were doing something else, it doesn’t take 15 minutes to put some ballots in.