Social credit in America - Politics invades personal finance

I listed the facts in the article (whether or not they were explicitly listed or implied because Prager knows his audience) in an earlier post. Do you disagree with them?

I listed the facts in the article (whether or not they were explicitly listed or implied because Prager knows his audience) in an earlier post. Do you disagree with them?

You did?

I saw you acknowledge that it was an opinion article, so you didn’t expect it to be fact-based, and then shared some opinions of your own that led you to be inclined like the article.

Bari Weiss, although she’s doing something these gender benders won’t be able to - being off work having a kid. Someone else filled in this week for their commentary on the week’s news items. This was the post.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Satire roundup

2 Likes

After your comments regarding masks, I have no doubt that you see your response as a non-emotional, mentally stable, fact based statement. Keep up the goot work.

If you ignore the leftist rhetoric by the writer this is actually very good news

DALLAS — A little more than a year after former Trump adviser Steve Bannon declared that conservatives needed to win seats on local school boards to “save the nation,”

“The school boards are the key that picks the lock,” Bannon said during an interview with Patriot Mobile’s president, Glenn Story,

Story turned to the camera and said, “We went out and found 11 candidates last cycle and we supported them, and we won every seat. We took over four school boards.”

“Eleven seats on school boards, took over four!” Bannon shouted as a crowd of CPAC attendees erupted in applause.

It was a moment of celebration for an upstart company whose leaders say they are on a mission from God to restore conservative Christian values at all levels of government — especially in public schools. To carry out that calling, the Grapevine-based company this year created a political action committee, Patriot Mobile Action, and gave it more than $600,000 to spend on nonpartisan school board races in the Fort Worth suburbs.

Their candidates won every race, and nearly four months later, those Patriot Mobile-backed school boards have begun to deliver results.

And this week at a tense, eight-hour school board meeting, the Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District’s board of trustees voted 4-3 to implement a far-reaching set of policies that restrict how teachers can discuss race and gender. The new policies also limit the rights of transgender and nonbinary students to use bathrooms and pronouns that correspond with their genders. And the board made it easier for parents to ban library books dealing with sexuality.

2 Likes

They’d get further if they said “American values”. Invoking religion just gives the radicals a built-in objection to incessently rail on, so that they never have to actually object to anything that’s actually being done. They can just cry generically about religion in school, rather than be forced to explain why not giving 6 year olds, who can barely chose their own lunch each day, the right to choose their gender is such a horrible thing.

1 Like

That is the propaganda from the Democrat operative left-wing writer. Here’s what patriot mobile says about themselves

Patriot Mobile is America’s only Christian conservative wireless provider. We stand united in support of religious freedom, First and Second Amendments, sanctity of life and the needs of veterans and first responders. Our Commitment Patriot Mobile wireless service works perfectly and seamlessly as you go about your lives.

This case has been going on for six years. Personnel from the college including their dean Raimondo smeared the bakery as racist. No apology from Oberlin. They consider themselves victims

5 Likes

You had a choice? I had to eat what was picked the previous day. :upside_down_face:

Wouldn’t it be fun if they used part of that $36.59MM to fund a slander suit against the college personnel who said they were racist?

Also, where is/was the DOJ’s civil rights division?

1 Like

Hanging out with the BLM thought leaders in their 4th mansion?

2 Likes

When the college said “We will use all available resources to investigate this issue”, they really committed to it, didn’t they.

On a side note, anyone else see an issue in how a college can pay over $35 million yet claim it’ll have no effect on their endowment nor their daily operations? I’m sure there’s some insurance involved, but still…no nonprofit should be able to take a financial hit like that in stride.

3 Likes

The college was suit by a professor right around the time of the bakery shoplifting. That professor got a settlement alleging ray-sism behind the firing. What did the professor do, you ask, to get herself fired by a woke institution? She wrote in her social media that Israel founded ISIS, was behind 9/11, and all the other conspiracy theories.
There was speculation the college saw the bakery protests as a way to deflect student attention from the upcoming firing (which administrators already knew was going to happen) towards the bakery.
In any case, I wonder how said professor and administrators were able to find jobs in other colleges later on.

Sorry, I was on vacation. Here they are:
:scream: :sob:
how’s that? :grinning:

I know this is from the UK but we need a break from all the
Queen Liz stories.

“If Jason was not a man, would he have been dismissed from the role? How would you feel if this was a member of your family.”

Mr Grant had been expected to lead a campaign across schools, colleges and communities in Tayside to raise awareness of Scotland’s law on period products and ensure that funding was allocated appropriately.

The role was funded by the Scottish government, which said it was not involved in making appointments to such posts.

The working group said it was considering “alternative ways” of providing period services.

It declined to comment on the legal action.

Has the Babylon Bee started a British Bee Colony (BBC)?

That’s essentially what the judgement was for.

3 Likes

“Politics invades personal finance”

There’s the politics part.

For the personal finance part, check the Disney stock price to see what happens when a wildly woke corporation, led by enthusiastic groomers, pisses off half or more of America.

2 Likes