Looks amazing. I’ll keep my suggestions in this post, and I guess anyone can just edit it to add to it or remove (or add a note) as they’re accepted, completed, or rejected.
- A heart is nice to (+) a post, but I really liked the FW (-) feature and the ability to filter by post quality within each topic.
- Class Actions deserves a separate section – it was a popular, long-running thread on FW due to a few dedicated contributors.
- When I’m reading or posting a topic, I don’t see the top menu with all the categories. I have to go to the homepage to see it.
- Pinning. Looks like this requires reaching a certain user level.
- Some HTML is enabled (like anchors) in addition to bbcode. You probably want to disable it or sanitize it somehow. Since this is all public and registration is trivial, you’ll be dealing with spammers in no time.
- terms of service contains placeholders (e.g. “company_short_name”) where the domain and website name should be filled in.
- Clicking on the “site feedback category” in the Powered by You section of the FAQ shows an “Access Denied” message.