The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

Yeah, if they didnt want to face consequences they should’ve just lit the building on fire.

You got it!

We will not forget this past summer of rioter’s, looter’s & burning buildings. Lefties thought all was well & ok. Your leader’s had no comment.

1 Like

Apostrophe obsession?

3 Likes

Thanks to violent right-wing fanatics, there are now more US troops in DC than in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wilmington-1898-white-supremacists-overthrew-001340013.html

Now where’s the outrage about troops being used to supress the voice of the unheard? Keeping rioters off federal property is keeping rioters off federal property… I guess the perception that this time you cant criticize Trump for putting them there suddenly makes it ok and necessary?

All this flip-flopping on what we’re suppose to consider horrible makes my head spin.

These radical lefties are such phony hypocrites. They wanted to defund the police, but now they want & need their protection. Yes so worried now that they must call out the military. So brazen!

1 Like

It’s the nature of politics. The message changes depending on the direction of the wind. Same thing as Republicans being the party of law and order, yet Trump, Giuliani, et al calling for a trial by combat and to march on the Capitol. As if a little pressure from the crowd could force Congress to reverse the Electoral College results.

I don’t agree with cancel culture. It’s detrimental and hurts other, innocent people. This guy is already a millionaire; should his business go under, his workers would be the ones facing financial hardship.

I did listen to his video. Sad to see the manipulation of the gullible followers. Did he and the Kraken ever put out the promised video with proof of the broken machine algorithm?

1 Like

In order to enforce Biden’s vision of unity, it takes more US troops in DC than in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Consent of the governed indeed.

Apparently our betters in Congress suddenly decided the capitol police aren’t in need of defunding, unlike the ones that might protect you in your town or city.

2 Likes

It’s not cancel culture to stop doing business with insurrectionists. That’s the free market.

1 Like

So you are against our troops, and against our police and a full scale supporter of racist insurrectionists. Which group do you like most or do you like all the racist groups?

https://www.axios.com/biden-white-house-science-cabinet-991150ea-8226-4993-9555-198a1c204147.html

Good lord. Now you are judged a terrible person by what pillow you find comfortable!?!?!?

How is third parties threatening customers who dare do business with a company a “free market”? It’s the opposite of a free anything, it’s pretty blatant coersion.

You must’ve found your mirror again, because that was you all summer…

Some of us are not being hypocrits.

1 Like

"
The complaint cites social media postings in which Ryan is seen posing in front of a shattered Capitol building window — and giving her business a plug.

“We are going to f–-ing go in here. Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go,” she said in a video, according to the court papers.

“Y’all know who to hire for your realtor. Jenna Ryan for your realtor,” she added.

Ryan said the consequences she’s facing as a result of her alleged actions are unfair.

“I do feel a little wronged in this situation because I’m a real estate agent and this has taken my company,” she told CBS 11. “This has taken my business. I am being slandered all over the internet, all over the world and all over the news and I’m just like a normal person.”
"

This summer I was for the troops and police and against the racist insurrectionists, unpopular I know.

I’m surprised to find you so in favor of the troops/police, since I was told by the kind of sources you seem to favor that the cops were all a bunch of racists and we should support the protestors. Once the election is over, suddenly now we need the troops to protect our Dear Leader and all the protestors are the racists.

It’s so hard to keep up with who we’re supposed to hate, but I guess when the left wing media has no consistency or standards, that’s not too surprising. It’s the hypocrisy I hate more than anything else.

2 Likes
1 Like