The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

1 Like

His Justice Department doing Biden’s dirty work in effort to tarnish and quash allegations of Biden’s rampant misdeeds, and those of his son, in Ukraine, all known to Rudy.

This sort of weaponization of governmental power is a Democrat Party expertise. They went to school on this. The school was taught by their buddies and exemplars in Red China.

Trump and GOP right-wingers turned entirely anti police. They heap ten times the abuse and scorn on police and the FBI as anybody else. What’s more they take action to handcuff them and try to stop them speaking and acting.

How hard is it to “hunt” an elephant? Can you possibly miss if you are shooting at one?

"The video shows LaPierre failing to kill the animal with three shots at point-blank range as the animal lies immobile on the ground.

"“You want to do it for him?” one of the guides finally says to another before one man fires the final shot.

Afterward, the guides pat LaPierre on the back, saying “well done,” “congratulations” and “That was one heck of an elephant hunt.”"

"The second half of the video shows guides helping Susan LaPierre to shoot another elephant. As she fires the first shot, the elephant falls to the ground. She fires another into the elephant’s stomach before cutting off the elephant’s tail and holding it up to the camera.

“Victory,” she says, adding, “That’s my elephant tail. Way cool.”"

Victory? She shot an elephant which is very hard to miss, then shot him in the stomach when laying on the ground, then cut off his tail and held it up to the camera. They call that hunting?

Come on. You seriously can’t be calling Obama a muslim, can you? I’m as anti-Obama as they come, but there is no reason to make stuff up. Obama’s a Christian, but went to a “radical” church (remember Jeremiah Wright?) The democrats saw the political winds shifting and Biden was simply sent out to test the waters on gay marriage. When no sharks on the left bit him and he was actually congratulated for it, Obama came out in favor shortly after. The democrats never cared about gay marriage. It was all based on what was helpful to them politically. When their voters didn’t support gay marriage, they voted for DOMA. When enough of their voters did support gay marriage, they supported the supreme court overturning it. They have no moral compass on the issue. They didn’t even attempt to repeal DOMA because it would hurt them more in the polls (a gay marriage referendum had just failed in California) than letting the courts do their dirty work.

This is crazy. Who at the NRA thought this was a good idea, even 8 years ago?

Not at all. I really have no idea about President Obama’s actual faith preferences. I do believe Michelle is Christian.

But President Obama is known to have Muslim relatives, and it seems to me the Muslim faith might have influenced him to some degree. Of course I have no way of knowing this with certainty.

What I do recall is that it was Biden who moved Obama along regarding the militant homosexual agenda, and not the other way around. Biden is as liberal as they come . . but he is a stealthy liberal. And they are the most dangerous kind.

ETA

It occurs to me one litmus test for religious preference is anti-Semitism. Both Obama and Biden are clearly anti-Semitic. But I see Biden as being in the lead:

Biden inherited a situation where Israel and the Sunni Muslim countries were coming to terms and finding a measure of peace. This was good for Israel, good for the Sunni Muslim people in those several other countries, and good for America as well.

But Biden could not release his hatred of Israel, even at America’s expense. He immediately sought to re-connect with Shiite Iran, Israel’s sworn enemy and our’s too, blowing up all the progress made in the former administration. This is his way of threatening Israel, a country he detests.

No one moved anyone. It was a political calculation.

You are in error. Obama was more hesitant than Biden. The latter worked on Obama to go along with the militant homosexuals and their agenda. Researching . . . . . . .

ETA

Here is more, from Politifact:

“I’ve been going through an evolution on this issue,” President Barack Obama told ABC News.

Indeed.

While the president has consistently supported civil rights for gay couples — peppering his comments with specifics such as hospital visitation, transfer of property and Social Security benefits — his discussion of marriage has differed. He’s called same-sex marriage unstrategic, against his religious beliefs, and something that should be in the hands of churches rather than government.

In 2008, he said: “I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage.”

ETA

Still doubt Biden moved Obama? First read this piece about Biden’s appearance on Meet the Press in 2012:

Biden out ahead of White House on gay marriage

Then read this documentation from shortly thereafter about Obama having been forced on that issue:

Yes, Biden Did Force Obama’s Hand on Same-Sex Marriage

Anyone following politics back in 2012 knows this stuff, provided you remember.

But the salient point of it all is that Biden is more liberal even than Obama. And President Obama was, and he remains, a very liberal guy.

You’re all over the place, in one post, you’re calling him a Muslim (a baseless conspiracy theory) , and the next you’re giving him the benefit of the doubt on his reasoning behind a decision that only helped him politically and followed the political winds perfectly. If you think all democrats seemed to honestly evolve at the exact same time and it just coincidently coincided with right after Biden tested the political waters, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. Why are you buying the mainstream media narrative of “democrats evolution on gay marriage?”

First of all, there is nothing wrong with adherents of the Muslim faith. Second and that aside, I never “called” President Obama a Muslim. I did write that he has Muslim relatives and might have been influenced by the Muslim faith tradition, certainly among other things.

But all that is in my earlier posts, clearly stated. And you appear to have missed it, or else . . . .

You simply react badly to having been shown up so vividly as being in error across the board. Sorry, you will have to work on that by yourself. I’m unable to assist.

‘But what about all the good things about slavery?’ The Republican legislator asked out loud.

/dont worry, there’s video

Hey man, Wayne testified in court that the only place he feels safe is on his giant yacht (that members paid for). So when the guy is in his office at NRA hq, surrounded by ‘good guys with guns’, openly carrying? Not safe there.

bad ideas from the illiberal left

You’re right, you did back track pretty quickly on referring to Obama’s “muslim faith tradition” (of which there is no documented proof of Obama having any). That’s good and I applaud that. I’m hoping you’re also seeing the light on what Obama had Joe Biden do back when he came out in favor of gay marriage. You yourself called Biden a skilled politician. His level of skill is debatable, but what’s not debatable is that he can’t hold a candle to his old boss. I don’t think Biden was smart enough on his own to pull off the tip toe into the pro-gay marriage pool. That was completely orchestrated by the White House, the DNC, and Obama at the time.

“Giuliani – like Manafort before him – appears to have been more than willing to enter into a criminal conspiracy against the United States by assisting Russian efforts to interfere in the 2020 election and then to attack the legitimacy of that election with bogus claims of election fraud. Although treason prosecutions have been few and far between throughout our country’s history, Giuliani’s shameful conduct may qualify him for such treatment.”

I can respect your view that Obama is the superior politician, without agreeing with that view. You have to concede Biden is the more experienced politician. However, Obama certainly has much higher overall intelligence than Biden. The latter ranked poorly in his class at Syracuse law, hardly one of the leading American institutions for study of law in the first place! And before that he was a football player at the University of Delaware!

But thing is, it’s Biden who currently is destroying our country, not Obama. And Biden is being more aggressive, as he goes about our dismemberment, than Obama ever was.

Both of them are horrid, almost like a tag team trying to do away with America’s greatness. But right now it’s Biden who is in the ring and doing inestimable damage after only 100 days.

Biden running afoul of some Catholic bishops, but not others

Not all Catholic bishops are created equal. Some care about unborn babies, others are liberal as hell and could not care less. The latter are Biden fans. The former not so much! This is from the AP:

US Catholic bishops may press Biden to stop taking Communion

When U.S. Catholic bishops hold their next national meeting in June, they’ll be deciding whether to send a tougher-than-ever message to President Joe Biden and other Catholic politicians: Don’t receive Communion if you persist in public advocacy of abortion rights.

At issue is a document that will be prepared for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops by its Committee on Doctrine, with the aim of clarifying the church’s stance on an issue that has repeatedly vexed the bishops in recent decades. It’s taken on new urgency now, in the eyes of many bishops, because Biden, only the second Catholic president, is the first to hold that office while espousing clear-cut support for abortion rights.

“Because President Biden is Catholic, it presents a unique problem for us,” said Archbishop Joseph Naumann of Kansas City, Kansas, who chairs the USCCB’s Committee on Pro-Life Activities. “It can create confusion. … How can he say he’s a devout Catholic and he’s doing these things that are contrary to the church’s teaching?”

The document, if approved, would make clear the USCCB’s view that Biden and other Catholic public figures with similar viewpoints should not present themselves for Communion, Naumann said.

In accordance with existing USCCB policy, it would still leave decisions on withholding Communion up to individual bishops. In Biden’s case, the top prelates of the jurisdictions where he frequently worships — Bishop W. Francis Malooly of Wilmington, Delaware, and Cardinal Wilton Gregory of Washington, D.C. — have made clear that he may receive Communion at churches they oversee.

The document results from a decision in November by the USCCB’s president, Archbishop José Gomez of Los Angeles, to form a working group to address the “complex and difficult situation” posed by Biden’s stances on abortion and other issues that differ from official church teaching.

The doctrine committee, which subsequently was assigned the document project, has not released details about it. Bishops will vote in June on whether the committee should continue its work so a document could be publicly released later. Even critics of the initiative predict it will win overwhelming approval.

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

“There’s a growing sense of urgency,” said San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone. “Abortion is not just one among many important issues. … It’s a direct attack on human life.”

Biden and others “need to understand the scandal that is caused when they say they are faithfully Catholic and yet oppose the church on such a basic concept,” Cordileone said.

This month the Biden administration lifted restrictions on federal funding for research involving human fetal tissue. It also rescinded a Trump administration policy barring organizations such as Planned Parenthood from receiving federal family planning grants if they also refer women for abortions. And it said women seeking an abortion pill will not be required to visit a doctor’s office or clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Naumann issued vehement denunciations after each action.

Biden “doesn’t have the authority to teach what it means to be Catholic — that’s our responsibility as bishops,” Naumann said, “Whether intentional or not, he’s trying to usurp our authority.”

The Vatican has not ruled on the specific matter of Communion and politicians supporting abortion in a major teaching document, though the church’s in-house canon law says people in a situation of persistent sin shouldn’t be allowed to receive Communion. It has issued guidelines for Catholics in political life exhorting them to uphold principles consistent with church doctrine.

In 2004 the then-head of the Vatican’s doctrine office, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, the future Pope Benedict XVI, told U.S. bishops in response to a question about Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry that priests “must” deny the sacrament if a politician goes to receive Communion despite an “obstinate persistence in manifest grave sin.”

The bishops ultimately ignored Ratzinger’s advice and voted instead for the policy currently in place allowing bishops to decide themselves whether to withhold it.

Cordileone said the document being drafted by the doctrine committee may contain some guidelines for bishops but will not seek to strip their decision-making authority.

Edward Peters, who teaches canon law at Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, said the USCCB would have the option of seeking Vatican approval for a unified Communion policy applying to all bishops. But he doubted such a request would be made.

“The bishops’ conference does have broad responsibility to speak out on matters that impact the effectiveness and clarity of Church’s mission,” Peters said via email. “The bad example being given by some high-profile Catholics who consistently fail to protect innocent human life is surely one of those matters.”

Some Catholic academics are uneasy about the document.

“Are you really going to deny Communion for the president of the United States? … I don’t see anything constructive coming out of it,” said Margaret McGuinness, a religion professor at La Salle University.

She noted that a majority of U.S. Catholics, according to polls, say abortion should be legal in at least some cases.

Steven Millies, a professor of public theology at Catholic Theological Union in Chicago, said the Catholic church received significant financial support in recent years from conservative philanthropists who are skeptical of Francis and favored Donald Trump over Biden in the 2020 election.

“What we’re seeing now is an effort to please donors who want a church which will wage a culture war,” Millies said.

Progressives are running the show and their latest causality was Biden’s already approved head of SEC enforcement. Two weeks later, they resigned.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-precinct-chair-texas-charged-030136610.html