The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

Another thing I have to include along with incessantly talking about “blacks aren’t free”.

Let’s talk about the Hollywood gang of “people of color”. THE MILLION DOLLAR HOMES OWNERS!!! Those folks of color are still slaves…

1 Like

Anyone in favor of the historical farce that is the NYT’s 1619 Propaganda Project shouldn’t be in charge of teaching anyone.

The way to defeat these people is through vouchers. Government schools are a bad idea. The parents and their children need to be able to choose the schools they attend. and to pull them out of the school and put them in another school if the school does not do its job. I do not have time to look it up but I have read that many government school teachers send their children to private schools.

3 Likes

You seem to be consumed by Trump hatred. I suggest that you get some counseling. President Trump is a great president but there are other issues to discuss. He is occupying a large rent free space in your mind.

2 Likes

I’m going along with one note…

Yes, not only consumed with hatred of Trump, but anything Republican or Conservatives viewpoints.

It’s obvious to me that most of your liberal Democrat friends have abandoned you on Fragile. Looks like you’re on your own now. I’m sorry but life can be cruel, but I’m sure you could care less… lol

Here’s the latest Old News the legacy media won’t cover. Must be nice to have people falling over themselves to donate $100k to the Biden grandkids. Not even a smidgeon.

1 Like

" said in a tweet that people have a choice to get vaccinated and don’t need “medical brown shirts” knocking on doors to urge them to do so. She was responding to remarks Biden made Tuesday about deploying people into communities to get people to take the vaccine."

She’s not alone. The alt Reich is all in the anti vaxx push together.

Do you think this will increase vaccination rates? Do you think this is an efficient used of government resources?

I think it’s rather humorous how after months of insisting shutdowns and isolation is the only way to be safe, we are now forcing face to face interactions with strangers.

It’s amazing how quickly the concept of safety has become slang for doing what someone else wants. Say it is “to keep people safe” so that anyone opposing it looks like careless, selfish idiots, even though what you are doing doesnt affect, in some cases is even counterproductive, to a person’s actual safety.

Hunter’s art goes on sale for up to $500k a pop. Hiding the bribes in plain sight I see. Who knew the Ukrainian nat gas expert had a creative side?

paintings from the former lawyer and lobbyist are expected to fetch between $75,000 to $500,000 and buyers will remain anonymous

White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates said there had been no wrongdoing with regard to the first son’s business dealings. “The president has established the highest ethical standards of any administration in American history, and his family’s commitment to rigorous processes like this is a prime example.”

2 Likes

That is pretty amazing. But I think fair minded people by now know that Hunter is a really amazing guy!

The Biden crime family marches on without impediment while only Trump and his family are targeted by politically motivated witch hunts.

2 Likes

I don’t believe it’s a good thing to do.

Biden and his crew are going against the will of the American people. The government coming door to door trying to convince everybody that they must have a COVID vaccination.

Won’t work! Free will of the people to make their own choice.

Strangers coming up to your house. Are they trustworthy? Do you open your door?

Best not to come up to my gate… Actually if you must give me a call, I probably won’t answer.

The liberal bunch have tried a multiple different ways to get their 70% of folks vaxed. Prizes, beers, free food, etc. Give up, people’s decisions.

The “art” sales to the Chinese is becoming more popular. Children of American politicians aren’t the only ones selling their paintings to Chinese businessmen. Son of a minister in the old country is doing the same.

1 Like

Looks like the only killer from the Capitol protest is finally coming to light, if not to justice. The police for the capitol have very different laws governing them, allowing them to avoid a lot of transparency to which the normal DC and other police departments are subject.

Apparently more transparency and accountability and defunding of the Capitol police are oddly not a priority for the Ruling Administration. They are, however, opening equally unaccountable branch offices outside of DC, so they can investigate insurgents in Florida and elsewhere.

Florida and California are where the majority of our potential threats are,” a department spokesperson said in a statement. “The field offices will be the first for the Department. A regional approach to investigating and prosecuting threats against Members is important…

10% for the Big Guy. Hunter complains about having to spend half his ill-gotten salaries paying for his dad’s lifestyle, including repairs and renovations to one of his fancy homes.

1 Like

Some perspective on the media these days and their role in politics.

3 Likes

Hunter Biden and his art projects showing up at the WHITE HOUSE…For Sale.

Sounds murky to me!’ Perhaps illegal? (Biden cronyism at work)

$500k more or less. Buyers, art works by POTUS son, Hunter…

Not making comparisons to previous Presidents of the United States. But has this happened before (in the White House)??

1 Like

That’s a good article that mirrors what I’ve said all along - the left has created, often intentionally, the optics that have and continue to feed these conspiracy theories. Dont blame Trump, dont blame racists, dont blame anyone else - if you think the continued talk about election fraud (amongst other things) is ridiculous and outrageous and an attepted subversion of democracy, you have no one to blame for it but yourself.

2 Likes

In all fairness, I think Hunter Biden is just a opportunistic. If I had a famous dad, I wouldnt sell access to him - but I’d have no problem leveraging that connection to stuff my own pockets. I wouldnt care if the benefactors thought they would indirectly buying access or not, I’m not going to pass on millions just to ensure the optics remain kosher.

Yes, that’s what we’re stuck with.

Where do we go? The easy solution is forget and forgive. Or maybe we could have a conversation with all Conservatives friends. But I think it’s exactly what happened on January 6th.

Or maybe bide our time and plan for the next upcoming elections 2022. Get our Congress turned Republican majority. Get more Republican help within the Senate. No more 50/50.

Still Biden President but overshadowed in the House and Senate. Even incompetent President is better than replacing him with present VP.

We will still have “the amazing guy, Hunter”. lol

I’m gald you finally post an article that makes some sense. Our elected representatives are not supposed to “do what everyone wants”, we’ve elected them to do what they feel is best for the country regardless of what everyone wants.

Individuals are self-serving, whether they’re wanting what’s best for themselves or what’s best for another individual. Our government should be forcuses on the nation as a whole, not the individuals.

It’s gotten ridiculous how all these public poles are cited as some kind of evidence of how a representative is supposed to vote. That would be called caving to peer pressure, not leadership. And “the people” should be ashamed of themselves for just expecting their peer pressure to prevail, that is if they had any shame left and if they had the intellect to grasp that it isnt always about themselves. If you think what you want really is best for the country, then take your best shot at trying to convince your representative of this. But it’s just plain dumb to expect your representative to vote a certain way just because “a lot of people want it”.

1 Like