The budget app Mint is shutting down

This appears to work to export your Mint data. If anyone else is waiting until the bitter end, this may speed you up.

You don’t have to use Monarch or have an account with them.

1 Like

They have some pretty large gaps in coverage. It let me import data from Vanguard but not from Robinhood. It also did not link with SoFi or PenFed but was fine importing from credit human CU or Advancial CU.

Price is ok but you really get what you pay for. For me it’s missing so many accounts as to being worthless for my goal of having a one-stop shop to view all my account balances and transactions. While Empower has frustrating quirks, in my case, it imports almost all my data which is a lot more than Fidelity Full View.

Empower doesn’t import everything - it just sounds like it imports more of what you have.

That’s what I thought too. I was just adding my data point. I made requests over time for Empower to add various institutions and their answer was that they add new banks once enough of their customers need them. I imagine it’s a bit of the same for Fidelity but I was disappointed since I was ready to move on from Empower glitches and quirkiness.

1 Like

I’m using Credit Karma. I believe it’s including all my Mint accounts.

3 Likes